Adamis Pharmaceuticals: A Specialty Pharma Ready For The Next Level
- Despite great progress on several product lines in the past year, Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) remains severely undervalued.
- Focus on Specialty Pharma is a great move - low risk, quicker path to revenues for robust generic pipeline, including APC-5000 generic Advair, that address markets totaling over $13 billion.
- Several near term catalysts including FDA decision due by end of March for their Epinephrine (EPI) Pre-Filled Syringe (PFS) with revenues expected 1H 2015.
- Impressive new hires and Board Directors will help take the company to the next level.
- Significant investment and backing by successful health care hedge fund, Sio Capital.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals: Two Companies For The Price Of One