- Black Iron Nears Production With 40% IRR And 2.2 Year Payback
- Chieftain Metals: Fully Permitted With Feasibility Study Complete
- Exxon Acquisition Of Celtic Energy Begs The Question: Who's Next?
- Ridgeline Offers Most Economic Water Treatment Option For Oil & Gas Operations
- Orbite Aluminae Is Transforming Aluminum And Rare Earth Industries
This user currently has no profile.
James West is the publisher of the Midas Letter (http://www.midasletter.com/), the Journal of Investment of the Midas Letter Opportunity Fund, a Luxembourg-based resource and technology focused long equity fund.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Midas Financial Publishing LLC The total return for the 2009 MidasLetter portfolio is over 239%. We picked 5 stocks in each of October and November, and the average of each group is up already over 30% Investment Hyper-Performance: MidasLetter Top 5 Picks This Week Subscribe today, invest next week, profit in 12 months. There are a lot of ...More
people running around out there like Chicken Little screaming The sky is falling! The sky is falling! There are also a great many people pointing to the performance of the NYSE and the S&P 500 and suggesting that a recovery is underway. Neither are true. The stock markets are performing well because the biggest contributors to stock market performance - the Financial Services sector - has been the biggest beneficiary of all that stimulus spending. There's an excess of capital and credit in the system, and when there's too much money in circulation, that problem is reflected in the prices of commodities. Gold and silver, and the companies that find and produce them, are going to be top performers in the years ahead. MidasLetter's James West is a 'favorite' guest on Canada's national Business News Network (BNN), and he's regularly consulted on his views as to the direction of prices for gold and silver. Besides BNN, I am also a regular speaker at investment conferences around the world. The timing of my investment picks have made me a sough-after portfolio advisor for European investment funds, and the Midas Letter Opportunity Fund will launch in 2011.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Gold has my financial attention. And emerging gold explorers especiallyOf the 27 stocks Midas Letter has recommended this year, 25 are up. Sep 29, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- Managment became arrogant a... on Orbite Aluminae Is Transforming Aluminum And Ra...
- I'm not actually. Managemen... on Ridgeline Offers Most Economic Water Treatment ...
- The only comment worthy of ... on Abakan: An Overvalued Short Candidate
- Care to place a bet on that... on Gold Price Spike: Don't Call It a Bubble
- The armchair analyst who is... on Gold: The Only Remaining Bubble?
Latest comments on James's Articles
- James West on Orbite Aluminae Is Transforming Aluminum And Ra...
- fidelity comment on Orbite Aluminae Is Transforming Aluminum And Ra...
- Walkingwounded on Abakan's Mesocoat Finding Favor With Majors In ...
- mkarpoff on Ridgeline Offers Most Economic Water Treatment ...
- James West on Ridgeline Offers Most Economic Water Treatment ...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »