This user currently has no profile.
A retired senior interested in the market.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
How I Made Money During the Great Market Crash of 2008 This book is about making money in the stock market through frequent trading exclusively in DIA, an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) tracking the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA). The strategy presented here is relatively conservative, but when used under proper circumstances, it provides opportunities for ...More
making money consistently. This strategy was developed over a period of six years and it reached its final form as presented here in September, 2008. And, most importantly, it made money during the initial three months of the great market crash of 2008 with an average return of about 4% per month on the invested capital. Past performance does not guarantee what happens in the future. However, as the strategy is based on the entire history of the DJIA, it should have a good chance of continued success in the future. This strategy is described in detail with actual trading records. The basis of the strategy is also described in full.
Latest Comments more »
- I asked only a few days ago... on Bitcoin: The Future Of An Illusion
- According to GLD website, t... on Gold ETF Liquidation Far From Over, Could Push ...
- Yours is a very good advice... on How To Double Your Money: Part 1, The Basics
- I use an Excel spreadsheet ... on How To Double Your Money - An Investor Behaving...
- No. Basically, I do not tra... on How To Double Your Money: Part 3, The Results
Latest comments on Jamin's Articles
- Jamin Chen on How To Double Your Money: Part 1, The Basics
- kittycriston on How To Double Your Money: Part 1, The Basics
- Jamin Chen on How To Double Your Money - An Investor Behaving...
- hbeytollah on How To Double Your Money - An Investor Behaving...
- Brian Bobbitt on How To Double Your Money - An Investor Behaving...