Jamz Unlimited

View Jamz Unlimited's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Attractive Valuation for China Integrated Energy [View article]
    There is no doubt that some of their capital markets activity raises questions.Though you seem to be basing your articles and nearly 100% of your thought process on financial and capital market decisions, while ignoring the operating performance of the company... You remember what operating performance is right... It's the stuff the company is actually made of. It's the stuff that should be considered long term... Instead you're basing your decisions apparently on CBEH's capital markets activities that impact the performance (non-operating performance of course) in the short term only.

Good luck investing based on how companies raise capital, while ignoring how the company actually makes money. You're going to need it.
    Jan 27 12:09 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Wind Systems: High Growth and Low Valuation [View article]
    I'd agree with this as well. I think any way you slice and dice the valuation methods, CWS is not being fairly valued due to the recent criticisms of the Chinese reverse merger process. I like sales in this forum because it is easy for many to understand. A company with high growth and consistent profits like CWS should not be trading at less than its annual sales.
    Dec 16 01:20 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gushan Environmental Energy: A Diamond in a Rough Patch [View article]
    Well I am not someone who told you to buy above $3, and I'm not someone who's telling you to buy now. What I am saying is that I believe the current price undervalues the company by a large amount, mostly due to its tangible equity on the books (some in form of cash, others in the form of PPE). This is something I personally look for when making a risky investment for my portfolio.

And to your point about this article not justifying a purchase at any share price-- to me that completely goes against investing theory. Every asset should have a point where buying provides value to the buyer. In this case, for me, 40% below cash balance without debt on the books and $3.39 per share in tangible equity, with a .64 share price is a buying point for the portion of my portfolio where I take a large amount of risk.
    Oct 5 01:31 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gushan Environmental Energy: A Diamond in a Rough Patch [View article]
    These are very good points. My reading on this is not that ramping up production would not shock the entire chemicals industry as you have eluded to, but would shock GU's current sales channels which are small. Management has indicated that they are investing in building their sales channels to the chemicals industry in order to be able to sell fully through a larger channel. The beef up in chemical sales is new so according to management they can't just dump a huge capacity into their current sales channel.

Over the entire spectrum of the chemicals industry worldwide, I don't think it is the case that GU can single handedly oversupply the entire spectrum.
    Oct 5 11:07 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    hah, you're too funny brother. When it comes to alleging fraud on a huge scale, what you refer to as "misspeaking" mean lying and fraud. Mispeaking is "Hey can I have a Corona" -- Corona comes and you say "woops I mean Amstel."

Saying, " Leading newspapers in China and the U.S. are taking note of the litany of evidence that ONP is falsifying its financial statements" is an outright lie in an attempt to scare people into selling shares, and in my opinion you are committing the fraud here.
    Aug 10 03:47 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    So basically, this "author" (dare I call him that), wrote a blog that, in an effort to prove his point, links to another blog. Wow. The capital markets are lucky to have such honest and accurate reports such as this "article" in it.

Here's a fun piece of FACT. The first 4 lines on where you reference ALL of your evidence for this article, which in my opinion will be taken down by SA editors soon, are....... wait for it....

"The best of 278,048 bloggers, 327,312 new posts, 356,841 comments, & 72,304,873 words today on WordPress.com."
    Aug 10 10:42 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Seller Attack on China Integrated Energy Is Different [View article]
    The only thing proven in ONP so far is that short sellers in recent months can bring down a share price by publishing blogs. The auditor remained on. Sell side analysts resumed coverage. The company still makes paper. I have no idea where you get the sense that anything is proven or been decided. In fact, from your own admissions if I remember correctly, you shorted at $5, so after a year worth's of work there, your profit in nill. The share price hasn't retouched its original lows from last summer, so again, given the auditor remaining, sell side analysts resuming coverage, investigation results aided by Deloitte clean and the share price stable, how can you speak so arrogantly and assuredly that the short side has won here?

You claim evidence, closure and success on ONP where clearly there is none, yet I am arrogant? You don't have to be young to be arrogant. You're an old man, and you're worse than me.
    Mar 29 01:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Attractive Valuation for China Integrated Energy [View article]
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you realize CBEH is a ticker symbol and you didn't annoy some poor Chinese receptionist asking about "CBEH."

The benefit of the doubt I extend to you ends there. China Integrated Energy is a holding company for the operating subsidiary that Macro Energy would be dealing with. They would not present themselves as China Integrated Energy. Plus MicroEnergy is not installing its own hardware.

Unfortunately you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.
    Feb 4 05:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: Groundwork, Research, And Videos to Disprove Allegations [View article]
    Kudos... Nice work.
    Feb 3 08:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Attractive Valuation for China Integrated Energy [View article]
    I totally agree-- hence my points about highly positive ROE in all business segments. So long as they invest the cash they raised into positive ROE projects, the dilution is offset by higher EPS-- the higher the ROE, the more offset will take place, and in this case, it could be accretive very soon, as you pointed out.
    Jan 27 03:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Revisiting Gushan Environmental Energy: Q & A With Management [View article]
    It now seems almost perfectly clear that the consumption tax issue is resolved. I have seen several news sources cover it now. I will link one of them here.

business.asiaone.com/B...
    Dec 25 09:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • China Wind Systems: High Growth and Low Valuation [View article]
    This is a short sellers fairy tale. If this is what you're clinging to as your reason for shorting this stock, then I think you're soon to learn a hard lesson about short selling.
    Dec 16 01:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • China Wind Systems: High Growth and Low Valuation [View article]
    (15%) means negative 15%.
    Dec 16 09:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • China Ritar Power: Tremendous Growth at a Discounted Price [View article]
    Just have your price targets set at when you want to sell if you are trading for the short term. It seems an undesired result of my articles is quick and rapid price appreciation though my belief in these stocks is long term. I have no idea how these will trade in next several weeks or months, as my view is long term only.
    Oct 13 11:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Gushan Environmental Energy: A Diamond in a Rough Patch [View article]
    I have thought about this a lot. My feeling is that management wants to keep it listed. The stock currently qualifies for a reverse split or change in ADR ratio because the market cap and shareholder's equity is above $50MN. These are the requirements per the NYSE to for qualifying to reverse split. Management indicated in the latest earnings release that it intends to change the ADR ratio to comply with its NYSE listing if the share price doesn't go above $1 during the "cure period." For confirmation on management's statements about this, follow the link below and search for "Cure Period."

www.sec.gov/Archives/e...