Jamz Unlimited

View Jamz Unlimited's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    I know nothing about CMFO. All I am saying is that the short attacks, and seekingalpha articles written about CMFO caused the stock price to go down, but then it recovered and has surpassed where it was before they began. All I am speaking to is the short term effect seekingalpha's articles have on stocks. If CMFO is comitting fraud, it's not getting caught right now due to the shorters' efforts. It has shaken off those reports and continued on the path it was before the negative reports came out.

Personally I think seekingalpha's policies on letting people post opinion pieces that show up as news on yahoo finance is a travesty. This is not to say I haven't done it and won't continue to utilize it but if you're going to write something that shows up in a news feed for all investors to read, you should really not be anonymous. We should all know exactly who you are so we can hold you accountable and track your record over time so we can make better decisions about investing.
    Aug 11 06:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    And talk about desperate? These professional short sellers are desperate in my opinion, to write as many articles as they can before the results of the Deloitte investigation is done. Their time, IMO, is limited because if Deloitte clears it, then I think we see all these short sellers go away.
    Aug 11 10:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    Ok, the whole smoking gun thing is done. No one cares if one reporter made some opinion interjection. Deloitte, a very sophisticated financial and audit firm, will be looking at the same things as this reporter and making its own opinion. So stay tuned for that. I think we'd all like to see what a legitimate financial firm with years of history, accountability and identity has to say about this. Not some anonymous blogger.

Beyond that, talk about insider ownership? ONP is 30% owned by insiders. They only floated about 65% of its shares. Does that sound like a company committing fraud to you? Not me.
    Aug 11 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    Just to elaborate, I did a quick find replace and this article is not that long as it is, but references MW's currently retracted report 22 times. So again, over and over this author just says things along the lines of "According to MW..."
    Aug 11 09:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    Well nice work Chinese Company Analyst. You could have saved us all a lot of back and forth if you had even known about this link. Until Waldo bailed you out, you had not produced this link, which shows both of us that neither you nor me really knew where to get this article. So lets let Waldo take over your arguments for now. At least he writes better, makes slightly better arguments and seems to be more resourceful. Besides that, this article from what google translator provided me just cites and references MW allegations, and does little make its own analysis-- similar to all the law firms that are now scavenging, they just reference MW's report (which has been retracted by its author). Also, it has little to do with your original article you published here. You're just throwing a bunch of stuff up against the wall to see what sticks, and this wouldn't have even stuck if Waldo didn't bail you out with a link.
    Aug 11 09:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    Well this is where I think you're wrong and full of crap, and in my opinion the fact that you make up lies (i.e. you just got called out for) is exactly the issue here. Yes, it's not the final issue on whether ONP is committing fraud. In my opinion, Deloitte will be the final say on here since they have identity and accountabiliy whereas you're an anonymous blogger. So yes, the lies you make up in addition to providing bent versions of the truth go to the heart of the issue here.

You just made up a lie about U.S. newspapers reporting on ONP's fraud-- given this came along with a lot of other information you provided. When called out on it, you recant but say everything else you say is correct--- well sir, had I not called you out, this would have gone down as just another unchecked lie that scares people into selling shares, which in my opinion is your only real intent here.
    Aug 10 03:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    Every single link of evidence are to PDF's he has uploaded to files.wordpress.com, which is a blogger's website where you can store documents. NONE, and I mean NONE, seriously NONE of the evidence he provides links to come from a news or business website. They are ALL, I mean ALL from files.wordpress.com, which he can personally edit and make up evidence for. I thought it was your policy to link to real news or financial websites!
    Aug 10 10:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment