Jamz Unlimited

View Jamz Unlimited's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    So basically, this "author" (dare I call him that), wrote a blog that, in an effort to prove his point, links to another blog. Wow. The capital markets are lucky to have such honest and accurate reports such as this "article" in it.

Here's a fun piece of FACT. The first 4 lines on where you reference ALL of your evidence for this article, which in my opinion will be taken down by SA editors soon, are....... wait for it....

"The best of 278,048 bloggers, 327,312 new posts, 356,841 comments, & 72,304,873 words today on WordPress.com."
    Aug 10, 2010. 10:42 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    Every single link of evidence are to PDF's he has uploaded to files.wordpress.com, which is a blogger's website where you can store documents. NONE, and I mean NONE, seriously NONE of the evidence he provides links to come from a news or business website. They are ALL, I mean ALL from files.wordpress.com, which he can personally edit and make up evidence for. I thought it was your policy to link to real news or financial websites!
    Aug 10, 2010. 10:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    This author is claiming huge, serious fraud of a Chinese company. The links he provides as evidence throughout the report are to his own personally managed, owned and maintained blogger's PDF upload site, files.wordpress.com.

The one of two times he actually links to something else beyond his PDF upload station, files.wordpress.com, he claims that an article published on 21st Century Business Herald 's website contained evidence to prove some point not even related to his argument in this article. By his own admission, that article is no longer on the website, yet he still links to the news site's main page, which is pointless because the article is not even there. Then he provides another PDF (yes another document that user's can edit themselves) to prove the article was once there. I'm sorry but how on earth is this honest reporting?

The only other time he links to something else besides his own websites, he links to the main index page of inter-credit.com, but that link does not provide the evidence or PDFs that he claims as it is just the main and first page of that company.

Personally I am absolutely dumbfounded that you would publish this article and as an avid reader, I believe this article violates your terms of use with regard to publication.
    Aug 10, 2010. 09:47 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper's Top Supplier: An Empty Shell Owned by ONP's CEO [View article]
    Are you joking me? The reports you link to come from you own registered and maintained website-- chinesecompanyanalyst.com

How on earth did SeekingAlpha let you publish this?
    Aug 10, 2010. 07:48 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper and the Unfortunate Shady Corners of Wall Street [View article]
    MW claimed that He Bei Oriental Paper Co. Ltd (the unrelated similarly sounding) operating sub had 2MN in sales. That leaves no, or close to zero left in cash flow to hire a law firm and then hire Deloitte... That must be close to 100,000 or more on retainer and consulting fees alone.

Point is, and I think you're missing it completely, is that hiring Loeb and Deloitte to defend itself and clear its name doesn't sound like something a firm would do that is inflating its revenues by 27 times, according to MW.

Oh and by the way, MW has pulled its report on ONP. You can't even get it off its website any more. So before you go reposting to this article comment section, please understand that fact that MW has withdrawn its report.
    Aug 6, 2010. 09:45 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper and the Unfortunate Shady Corners of Wall Street [View article]
    I couldn't agree more. If you want to short a stock because you feel it is overvalued for whatever reason, then do it. But when you publish a report for free in order to get people to short it also so you can make money, I think you're crossing some serious ethical boundaries, and possibly legal boundaries.
    Aug 6, 2010. 04:17 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orient Paper and the Unfortunate Shady Corners of Wall Street [View article]
    There have been many articles written that refute MW's crazy allegations. I did not want to write yet another one which repeats the same information, but rather this is meant to shine some light on the owner of the MW website to show that he has no credentials as a research analyst. Additionally, I have added in links that do provide evidence to the contrary regarding MW's "smoking gun."
    Aug 5, 2010. 08:27 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment