This user currently has no profile.
Love the stock market. Look for shorts and longs that are both mispriced and ripe for moving. I've been investing in the stock market for over ten years, primarily on the hedge fund side. I've worked in private equity and like to think about the market, the economy, and society in a broad, sometimes slightly unorthodox way. While I do trade rather actively, and if I had more time, I would increase the level of my activity, I spend a lot of time looking for long-term holdings. I see trading as another asset class for my overall portfolio.
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The question that really re... on HC2's Deal Making Offers Significant Upside
- Hi Brad, Thanks for the upd... on PTGi Holding: Phil Falcone's Next Deal Vehicle ...
- Hi Bravo family fund. Thank... on Transition At ReneSola Has Reached An Inflectio...
- Nice Article Bradd. One thi... on PTGi Holding: Phil Falcone's Next Deal Vehicle ...
Latest comments on Jar Investor's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »