This user currently has no profile.
Jari Ulmer is a long term investor with a focus on income and stability. He holds a B.S. in Science and M.S. in Engineering and works tirelessly in the civil service. Jari's interest in financial writing stems from a long standing fascination with numerical analysis and presentation. He is a strong believer in the do-your-own analysis approach and often is just as interested in an author's methods as he is their subject.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Agreed. As someone who fits... on This Might Be The Cheapest Investment In Apparel
- Futurist, very informative,... on The Further Withering Of Wind Power
- Agreed with Ben Gee. The in... on The Further Withering Of Wind Power
- Excellent description of UB... on The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- Not sure if you're into opt... on Investors Expect Rapid Growth At Pattern Energy...
Latest comments on Jari Ulmer's Articles
- ipahophead on Central GoldTrust: Gold At A Discount
- EricTheRon on What's The Point Of RBS's Trendpilot ETNs Anyway?
- American in Paris on Still Holding Short-Term Treasuries? Lose The R...
- Jari Ulmer on Still Holding Short-Term Treasuries? Lose The R...
- ftlogin01 on Still Holding Short-Term Treasuries? Lose The R...