Jari Ulmer is a long term investor with a focus on income and stability. He holds a B.S. in Science and M.S. in Engineering and works tirelessly in the civil service. Jari's interest in financial writing stems from a long standing fascination with numerical analysis and presentation. He is a strong believer in the do-your-own analysis approach and often is just as interested in an author's methods as he is their subject.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Jari Ulmer.
Currently, there are no book details for Jari Ulmer.
Latest Comments more »
- crosselli,Long options woul... on How To Beat Leveraged ETF Decay
- change,A little of both you... on How To Beat Leveraged ETF Decay
- Perhaps it's because I can ... on I'm An Irrationally Exuberant Investor In Tesla
- GlobalTrekker, you are corr... on Build America Bonds Are Still Relevant, And 5 F...
- Since BABs are no longer of... on Build America Bonds Are Still Relevant, And 5 F...