This user currently has no profile.
Jari Ulmer is a long term investor with a focus on income and stability. He holds a B.S. in Science and M.S. in Engineering and works tirelessly in the civil service. Jari's interest in financial writing stems from a long standing fascination with numerical analysis and presentation. He is a strong believer in the do-your-own analysis approach and often is just as interested in an author's methods as he is their subject.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I'd certainly read the fine... on How To Beat Leveraged ETF Decay
- Richanderson,It's very like... on How To Beat Leveraged ETF Decay
- Agreed. As someone who fits... on This Might Be The Cheapest Investment In Apparel
- Futurist, very informative,... on The Further Withering Of Wind Power
- Agreed with Ben Gee. The in... on The Further Withering Of Wind Power