View as an RSS Feed
View Jason Bond's Articles BY TICKER:
Skullcandy Delivers Big, Turnaround Parties On
- SKUL Receives an “A-” for Delivering an Impressive Q1 Performance.
- After listening to SKUL's May 1 conference call, we stand by our assessment of Darling's command of marketing, branding and merchandising.
- The details of the five pillars were stated during the conference call.
Gevo Takes Major Step Towards Isobutanol Distribution
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG testing is further evidence of Gevo's potential for supplying the world with technologies anticipated to offset rapidly rising fossil-fuel prices.
- Global demand for fossil fuel substitutes expected to increase indefinitely.
- Fifty-eight percent of the company's stock is held by mutual fund and professional institution investors.
Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology; A Strategic Plan To Profitability
- HART's strategic initiatives to profitability appear quite reasonable at this stage.
- HART's solution to tracheal cancer or trauma can be evaluated for efficacy within one year, the expected survival time remaining for patients with no other solution but surgical implantation.
- After the FDA or EU equivalent agency assigns “Orphan Status” to either a drug, durable medical equipment or device, speedier approvals and extended exclusivity awards are enjoyed by the applicant.
SilverCrest Mines: A Leveraged Play On The New 'Petro-Ruble' System
- The five-year-long effort by central banks to support the U.S. dollar post-Lehman will most likely be trumped by much larger and meaningful geopolitical forces.
- We feel that the equities markets and precious metals will reach an inflection point in 2014, reversing the recent trend of higher equities prices and lower precious metals prices.
- Those traders seeking a higher alpha may be well served owning precious metals miners that are “in production,” such as SVLC.
McEwen Mining: Best Performing Stock Of Any Junior Producer
- We believe MUX is a superior junior mining company due to its management, history of increased production, increased replacement and total reserves.
- The company's very attractive balance sheet also suggests to us that, as the price of precious metals rise, MUX will be poised to capitalize on much higher bullion prices.
- The company's stock performance may again stand out as the big mover of the sector as it has in the recent past, and should draw in a slew of momentum-style hedge funds.
Growlife: Taking A Page From Amazon
- PHOT's earnings release, yesterday, confirms expectations of rapid revenue growth from acquisitions, which soared 235% to $4.85 million for fiscal 2013, compared with $1.45 million posted for fiscal 2012.
- The cannabis market in the U.S. is estimated to reach between $35 billion and $100 billion per annum, with some suggesting that the latter is much more likely.
- When the legal and legislative obstacles are removed, Wall Street's traditional financing methods will seek the best-in-breed.
Zynga: Will The Mattrick Turnaround Work?
- China, S. Korea and Japan Will 'Grow-and-Sustain' Revenue.
- ZNGA, No One-Trick Pony Anymore.
- NaturalMotion's Mission to 'Enhance Capabilities' of ZNGA Games.
Why Terra Tech Is Well-Positioned For Coming Explosive Demand
- Prepare For Florida Supreme Court Ruling of April 1.
- TRTC's Potential Revenue From Sunshine Growers.
- TRTC's Revenue Potential From Its New Jersey and Indiana Facilities.
TheStreet: How's The New CEO Really Doing?
- Revenue, gross profit and net income looking good.
- More leveraging of SG&A.
- Cash position soars.
Playing Skullcandy During The Turnaround (Part 1)
- Plenty of room for gross margin improvement.
- SKUL to seize pricier products to under-25-years-old market.
- The core revenue stream is expected to firm or grow.
Plug Power: Risks Still Remain With The Shorts
- Summary of Q4 earnings and fiscal 2014 guidance.
- Extreme volatility due to poor visibility.
- Why PLUG will most likely provide better visibility.
Ocean Power: Straight Talk On The Portland Project And Stock
- An Executive Summary of the Portland, Victoria project.
- Australia's sky-high mean cost of electricity of 29 cents per kWh (heavily taxed).
- OPTT business model and sector lends itself to, in my opinion, the 'investor' who seeks that long-term and oversized capital appreciation.
Wal-Mart Poised To Go All-In With Plug Power
- A shotgun wedding worth the price of attendance.
- Plug benefits from Wal-Mart's fight to shed years of bad reputation.
- What does Plug stand to gain from Wal-Mart's PR campaign?
- Conclusion – the end of the long road of vicious ridicule from shorts.
- J.C. Penney: No Bankruptcy; Target $10 On Short Covering
- Annaly Has Bottomed: Multiple Reasons To BUY (Not 'Run For The Hills')
- Gevo: Misconceptions Create A Cheap Stock
- Liquidmetal: LM 105 Breakthrough Bigger Than We May Now Think
- Molycorp: Poised To Move Higher Still
- SilverCrest Mines - Junior Mining Buy Of 2014
- J.C. Penney: Turns Positive In 2015; Too Dangerous To Short
- Growlife: Why There's No Stock Like It
- Glu Mobile: Better Play Than Zynga
- I've Changed My Mind: Zynga Lives
- 3 Outperforming Small-Cap Mining Stocks
- Plug Power: Setting Straight Some Harsh Words
- Are You Smart Enough To Buy Ballard Power?
- 2 Junior Silver Stocks Poised For A Big 2014
- At $10, Annaly Capital Management Is Cheap
- Growlife: Missed The Big Move? Catch The Second Big Move
- 3 Hot Shipping Stocks For 2014--And 2 To Avoid
- 3 Must Own 3D-Printing Stocks
- J.C. Penney: Up From Here