Jason Bond

View Jason Bond's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Growlife: Why There's No Stock Like It [View article]
    Just bought 100,000 shares looking for a retest of the $.40's
    Feb 11 12:12 PM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Growlife: Missed The Big Move? Catch The Second Big Move [View article]
    Watch NYS Governor Cuomo Wednesday. NYS is about to announce legal marijuana for medicinal use and that could drive this higher for a few more days before any profit taking sets in.
    Jan 7 09:11 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could Vringo Stock Jump 1,000%? Is Altucher Right? [View article]
    Ha! Is this pathetic too? http://bit.ly/N9eqoD
    Aug 17 02:48 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Terra Tech Is Well-Positioned For Coming Explosive Demand [View article]
    Correction: This article contains and error. It was stated in the article that the Florida Supreme Court will send down a decision on Apr. 1 regarding the language contained in a ballot question to amend the Florida Constitution. The Florida Supreme Court had already handed down a decision in January, of which, accepted the language. Though this decision is favorable to investors of TRTC, I regret this error. Please accept my sincere apology for this oversight.

Mar 27 04:30 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Bullish Case For Fannie Mae [View article]
    I have yet to put a bid in with the $1.50 support break last week. Now thinking I'll start accumulating around $1.30 unless it turns sooner. We'll see, day by day assessment for me. Not looking to swing this one like I do 99% of my trades, this one I think is worth the risk, for me, long.
    Jul 13 07:57 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Growlife: Why There's No Stock Like It [View article]
    Train is moving - let's see those $.40's today and test $.50's next week.
    Feb 14 02:17 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could Vringo Stock Jump 1,000%? Is Altucher Right? [View article]
    There is some premium built in but that is all the game... no one knows the outcome. Let me make it clear I'm not expecting it to go to $1-2B, but there's a chance for sure, however small. Same for $0 outcome too though. It's just like earnings calls, we buy or sell based on how much we think the stock is mispriced going into the event.
    Aug 17 02:04 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Terra Tech Is Well-Positioned For Coming Explosive Demand [View article]
    Looks like a breakout coming soon.
    Mar 29 06:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Growlife: Why There's No Stock Like It [View article]
    Jumped back in today at $.37, thinking this is the time we're going to see that breakout around $.40 and move to $.50. Thinking I'll add to position on a $.42 breakout, we'll see. So far so good. CNBC pumping pot sector tonight.
    Feb 26 01:46 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gevo: Misconceptions Create A Cheap Stock [View article]
    Did you take the time to read the filings?
    Feb 25 07:15 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could Vringo Stock Jump 1,000%? Is Altucher Right? [View article]
    Hi vreteno. I follow Jim so I'm aware of how he writes and I take that into consideration when I make my trades. I won't comment on the other two stocks, just Vringo.

Let's start with some history. On Saturday March 31 Jim posted the TechCrunch piece. On Sunday April 1 this was included on my watch list to clients...

"Monday – VRNG is getting attention from some big names like James Altucher seen here and a story like that could certainly blow the roof off this $10 million dollar company, it’s one of the most searched companies over the weekend so I’m watching close because it could be a multi-day runner."

VRNG closed Friday March 30th at $1.65, opened Monday at $1.94, pulled $.14 to $1.80 and then within 2 days it hit $4.05. 7 days later it was disclosed that Cuban bought 7.4% of the company, it spiked then pulled to support. My guys and I bought it again on May 24th seen here http://bit.ly/N9eqoD - in less than a month it hit $5.45 on June 19. Currently the price is $3.34.

My point is this, Altucher is a bright mind, he's well connected on Wall Street and regardless of bold his statements are, it's those very statements that gets our attention. The fact is, in this situation, the stock delivered a high of 230% so far and is still up 102% from when he first brought it up. So as mentioned above, the $1-2B is a long shot but putting that aside as I have, this story was good by James and a lot of people have already / continue to make good money off it.

So I like Altucher's stories because they are always backed with strong catalysts. Some catch on and some don't, Vringo certainly did. Further, I'm fairly confident he's not swing trading these, so who knows if / when the other picks might wake up.

One thing is for certain, who here is perfect at picking stocks?
    Aug 18 09:49 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could Vringo Stock Jump 1,000%? Is Altucher Right? [View article]
    How did you know? Man the cat is out of the bag. What other reason does someone publish content ha?
    Aug 17 01:31 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wal-Mart Poised To Go All-In With Plug Power [View article]
    Looks like some resistance now, there's about 50m shares in warrants from previous offerings that can be exercised anytime now.

Time to play the pullback and will look to buy on the next higher low.
    Mar 6 09:38 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Real Goods Solar Shines Among Peers [View article]
    Laugh out loud! I never said my articles suck, I said they aren't research reports written by Goldman Sachs analysts - learn to read.
    Sep 16 12:10 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Real Goods Solar Shines Among Peers [View article]
    Upstream, downstream... so long as I make money on the swings that's all I care about. I wish I had a team of analysts working for me like Cramer but I don't, it's just me here so while my reports on coal, gold, silver, solar, biofuels etc... might not be perfect it works for me. Just made $26,000 on the most recent swing, that's all the upstream I need 8)
    Sep 16 11:57 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment