Jason F

View Jason F's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Gold - Here's What You Need To Know [View article]
    Check out this yearly charts on gold http://stks.co/ic1A

Make sense that it is behaving the way it is.
    Jul 7 10:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Proof That Google Glass Uses A Himax LCOS Microdisplay [View article]
    Expect price to move on Monday?
    Jun 16 04:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Possible Buyout Candidates In Tech [View article]
    OCZ technology sucks.
    May 22 06:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Xbox One 'Game Over' For GameStop? [View article]
    IGN just pretty much confirmed...no used games
    May 21 08:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Xbox One 'Game Over' For GameStop? [View article]
    I hope so. I hate gamestop.
    May 21 08:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Why I Am Shorting The Market [View article]
    I am not offering anything...
    Apr 21 09:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Why I Am Shorting The Market [View article]
    To you both, well said! You sound exactly like losers in the market.
    What dumb ignorant things to say. You will mis direct newbies to be losing traders like you both.
    Apr 21 08:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon: Conflict Of Interest Rears Its Ugly Head [View article]
    SInce they started collecting TAX in my state, I have no use for Amazon, haven't shopped there in a long time. It will one day be an epic short.
    Jan 9 07:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sizing Up Celsion's Odds Of Success [View article]

My take on CLSN long and short term...our thoughts on TA differ:

Also check out my last chart i did on CLSN it was to the penny perfect:

Actually on second thought...I do have CLSN possibly rebounding, as your chart suggest. However, watch the 5/10 cross over.
    Dec 22 09:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • RIM's Launch Or Sale Poker Game: T-Minus 41 [View article]
    Where $RIMM may find support http://bit.ly/12FzwEg
    Dec 21 10:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alexza: Maybe A Little Speculation Is Warranted [View article]
    I'd be cautious of this up move in ALXA, I'd short if I was a bit more aggressive. If it gets out of hand (like 6.50) I will short.

http://bit.ly/VSybUV <--my analysis here
    Dec 20 12:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Speculating Bernanke has taken the lead in exit polls, ZH notes gold has gone vertical in the past few minutes (chart). GLD +2%. SLV +3.1%. Oil is on the move as well, USO +2.6%[View news story]
    Isn't it a myth that the president cannot pick the Fed Chair. Its voted upon with people inside the fed.
    Nov 6 01:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - Short Term Update [View instapost]
    Cool charts!
    Oct 31 08:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Answering Amazon.com Bulls [View article]
    Ok Paulo you have convinced me. Good Point! Thanks
    Oct 27 12:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Answering Amazon.com Bulls [View article]
    Thanks for responding, and yes I agree! But I don't think anything is properly fundamentally priced...you need to provide examples on that one.
    Oct 26 10:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment