This user currently has no profile.
Founder of Dividend Mantra. Passionate investor and writer. Coach. Best-selling author. Interested in finance, fitness, and travel. Focus on high-quality dividend growth stocks with excellent fundamentals and competitive advantages trading at attractive valuations. Aiming to become financially independent by 40 years old.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
The Dividend Mantra Way: Achieving Financial Independence By Living Below Your Means And Investing In Dividend Growth Stocks From the founder and publisher of Dividend Mantra, this is a definitive guide on why you should aim to achieve financial independence early in life and how to actually get there. It includes information on my background, the strategies I've used to grow my wealth from below zero to well into the six figures, ...More
and practical, nuts-and-bolts advice. I've written over 650 articles, and this book includes some of my most useful, inspirational, and evergreen content I've ever put out there. If you're looking for information on how to execute a a real-life journey to financial independence in real-time, this is the book for you. I describe why you should aim for financial independence and I explore the idea of true sacrifice. I also discuss the 4% safe withdrawal rate, index funds, the power of dividends and dividend growth, living below your means, and how to analyze and value stocks. I've been featured in major media, including USA Today, CNBC, Today, Yahoo, and Mr. Money Mustache. I'm hoping this book inspires you. Living below your means and investing your excess capital into high-quality companies that pay and grow dividends is not only an incredibly easy and fun way to achieve financial independence early in life, but also incredibly robust.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- George,Appreciate your insi... on ITC Holdings: For Regulatory Risk-Averse Utilit...
- BruceM,"Generally, I a... on Caterpillar: Is The Accelerated Buyback Enough?
- Readers,Thank you all for y... on Recent Buy: Union Pacific Corporation
- "He's not "runnin... on Freedom Fund Update - June 2015
- Diva,Thanks so much. Glad y... on Ending A 13-Year Experiment In Dollar Cost Aver...