- Public Relations And PCs, Not Profits, Are Microsoft's Problems
- How Apple Can Generate A Decent Return On Its Cash
- Qualcomm's Non-GAAP Earnings Should Be Ignored -- Stick With GAAP
- IEC Electronics: Time For A Change At The Top?
- Ultrapetrol: What Changes I Would Like To See Southern Cross Make In 2013
I am a value-investor that looks for opportunities to exploit market inefficiencies to make outsized profits. Intense research, intelligence, and patience are the keys to having success in this strategy.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Jason Kaplan.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jason Kaplan.
Currently, there are no book details for Jason Kaplan.
Latest Comments more »
- I see how WIN is trying to ... on Frontier Communications: Customer Losses Continue
- If you understand free cash... on Frontier Communications Has A Serious Revenue P...
- I have reviewed the pension... on Is Windstream The Next Dividend Death Trap?
- It doesn't sound like you u... on Frontier Communications First Quarter Earnings ...
- Does anyone here understand... on Is Windstream The Next Dividend Death Trap?
Latest comments on Jason Kaplan's Articles
- Michael Blair on Public Relations And PCs, Not Profits, Are Micr...
- Jason Kaplan on How To Profit From Natural Gas's Wild Ride
- Syarzhuk on Public Relations And PCs, Not Profits, Are Micr...
- rkatz.simplicity@h... on Public Relations And PCs, Not Profits, Are Micr...
- bb100 on Public Relations And PCs, Not Profits, Are Micr...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »