View Jason Napodano, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
ABIO, ACAD, ADDXF, ALKS, ALXA, AMBS, ANAC, ANTB, ANTB, ARNA, ASPX, AVMXY, BCLI, BIB, BLUSF, CANF, CMRX, CPHR, CRBP, CUR, CYNAF, CYTX, DARA, DEPO, DRIO, DRRX, EPRS, GLSO, ICOTF, IMNP, INHX, LPCN, MRK, MTNB, MYOS, NBIX, NRIFF, NRTSF, NTRP, NUOT, NVIV, OMBP, ONVO, OXYS, POZN, PRTK, PRTX, TENX, TNXP, TPIV, TTNP, ULUR, VCEL
Acadia Remains On Track With Pimavanserin Program
- NDA for pimavanserin in PDP expected to be filed late 2014. This would put a PDUFA late 2015.
- Phase 2 program in ADP, a significant value-driver in our opinion, continues on plan, with data expected late 2015.
- Our DCF model pegs fair-value between $25-30 per share, making the stock attractive for long-term investors at today's price of $17.
- An Update On Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- Notes From One-On-One Meetings During San Fran Biotech Week - Day 1
- Acadia's Pimavanserin Is The Next Blockbuster For Psychosis
- FDA Agrees To Expedited Path To NDA For Pimavanserin
- Optimistic on Acadia: Solid Cash Position, Increased Confidence in Phase 3 Trial