Jason Napodano, CFA

View Jason Napodano, CFA's Comments BY TICKER:

• Why Newly NASDAQ-Listed Cynapsus Looks Like A Potential Big Winner [View article]
    Sorry about the typos. I'm terrible at proof-reading. Usually I have one of my associates, David or Nisha, proofread my stuff but they were both too busy working on other reports. I'll make sure to have someone proof in the future.

Jason
    Jun 22, 2015. 02:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Own Cipher Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Yeah, I figured they would do a deal or two but not 6 or 7!
    Jun 20, 2015. 08:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ContraFect Initiates Human Studies With Potential Breakthrough New Antibiotic [View article]
    Looked like a nice deal. Priced well, warrants are high enough not to inhibit upside, and they are now fully-funded. Can't complain.
    Jun 17, 2015. 01:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pre-Clinical Data Shows Huge Potential For Resunab In Treating CF [View article]
    Corbus added to Russell Small-Cap Index - effective June 26, 2015.
    Jun 16, 2015. 10:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Matinas' MAT9001 Beats Vascepa In Head-To-Head Trial [View article]
    PK/PD TRIAL DATA PRESENTED AT THE NATIONAL LIPID ASSOCIATION SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS:

Jun 15, 2015. 08:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Reasons I like CRBP right now:

1) Low valuation - only $85M MCap for 3 P2 trials
    2) Excellent comp with recent VRTX paying $80M for P2 CF drugs
    3) Orphan drug for scleroderma
    4) CFF grant for $5M to pay for P2 in cystic fibrosis
    5) NIH grant to pay for P2 in dermatomyositis
    6) Strong preclinical data
    7) Access to $11M in non-dilutive cash by calling currently in-the-money warrants
    Jun 11, 2015. 10:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Preclinical Data At ADA Supports Development Of AntriaBio's AB101 [View article]
    Just being conservative. Remember, they haven't even tested it in humans yet.
    Jun 11, 2015. 01:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Resunab designated as 'Orphan Drug' by the U.S. FDA on June 10th For systemic scleroderma!

Jun 11, 2015. 10:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Right now Resunab is the only pipeline candidate:

But I would not be surprised to see them in-license some preclinical or early stage technology at some point once Resunab moves forward into P3.

Jason
    Jun 10, 2015. 09:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    That's a good question, and I don't really know what to say. Perhaps not a lot of people know about Corbus, or have faith in Resunab. The preclinical data is encouraging and the CF Foundation $5M is a very nice endorsement. Now that the company is on the NASDAQ (and currently has $11M worth of warrants it can call at prices > $2.50 / share) I think this is an undiscovered gem down here. My $6.25 target is conservative. I think this stock could easily be $10 if anyone one of the three Phase 2's with Resunab hits, with CF being the biggest opportunity.

Jason
    Jun 10, 2015. 04:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Avita Medical: Why This Tiny Medical Device Player Is Positioned For A Turnaround [View article]
    Penny, Love_Money is looking at the Australian-listed shares at trade on the ASX at AVH. The OTC shares that trade under AVMXY are currently $1.42.
    Jason
    Jun 3, 2015. 10:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Last year they cleaned house. The old CEO and CoB are gone. The company just appointed a new CoB, new CEO, and hire a new VP Research and Technology. I've followed Avita for 3 years. The strategy today is clearly shifted from even 12 months ago under the old leadership. I entitled this article "positioned for a turnaround" to acknowledge that things haven't been so great in the past, but I like the new strategy and the fact that the company just raised cash. I really like the ReCell product, and it looks like they are finally now in position to start generating the necessary data to gain approval in the U.S. and start driving sale in the EU. I believe the current valuation of only $25 million is far under-valuing the turnaround potential here. I think this stock could double and still be cheap based on the upside here as things play out.
    Jun 3, 2015. 10:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Matinas' MAT9001 Beats Vascepa In Head-To-Head Trial [View article]
    Matinas would have that same possibility.
    Jun 3, 2015. 07:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarantus Sets Sights On NASDAQ [View article]
    You've got the gist of it, although not necessarily the exact share counts. For example, it depends on what price they want AMDX to trade at post the spin-off. They may not give you 1,333 shares of DX, but a smaller share amount at a higher price. The math will be equal, it just depends on how they structure it.
    Jun 2, 2015. 02:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarantus Sets Sights On NASDAQ [View article]
    No, if you read the SEC filing it clearly states that, "Each shareholder will get a least one share." That means anyone with >1 but <150 shares still gets 1 share after the reverse split. I joked about this on my Twitter:

If you had 1 share of AMBS at $0.05, you get 1 share at $7.50 post split. That's 15,000% return. Of course, you probably paid at least $7-10 commission, so you're still down. LOL

Jason