Jason Napodano, CFA

View Jason Napodano, CFA's Comments BY TICKER:

• Why You Should Own Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics [View article]
    AMBS hit 19 cents in 2014. For like 2 days, I was a genius!!
    Mar 29, 2015. 10:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Own Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics [View article]
    Still like AMBS, they have a lot of irons in the fire. The story has really changed a lot in 2 years since I first started writing on them. I think eltoprazine and ESS have a lot of potential and alone are worth more than the entire market cap. I'm not so convinced on LymPro anymore. MANF is too early-stage at this point to really assign meaningful value. I think with AMBS you have to stay patient. Like I said above, they have a lot going on but it is going to take time to play out.
    Mar 29, 2015. 09:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Own Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics [View article]
    Not immediately, but at some point in the not-so-distant future, probably! They are a biotech company, they all always need money at some point!
    Mar 29, 2015. 09:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Own Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics [View article]
    BCLI's next clinical trial will have a placebo. We should know a lot more about the true efficacy of their treatment after those data come out. In the meantime, I'm eagerly awaiting the full data from the p2a study discussed above at AAN in April 2015.
    Mar 29, 2015. 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Own Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics [View article]
    Hey summerfields,

No one or no company paid me to specifically write the above article. It is 100% my personal opinion, with help of my two associates (one PhD and one MD). I decide what to cover and what to write on. I wouldn't hold the CFA designation if I made it a habit to write things I didn't believe.

However, Zacks does have a relationship with almost every (but not all) companies I write on. After all, they are in business to make money. Zacks isn't a charity. They make money pretty much the same way all investment research firms make money. So if you think I'm bias or a paid-shill, then you probably should assume all professional analysts are the same. But I'd argue that just about everyone that writes on Seeking-Alpha has an agenda. This isn't a hobby. It's my job. I get paid, by Zacks, to provide investment advice to investors. Zacks uses me to make money. Que sera sera.

I don't think I'm trying to hide anything. Everyone knows I work for Zacks. I linked my disclaimer above right next to my name. I specifically did that so people could be fully aware of who I am (it's also linked on my Twitter).

So again - the above is 100% my opinion and no one or no company paid me to write it. Zacks does business with >90% of the names I write on, same way all banks have relationships with companies, but I pick and chose what I write and who I write on.

Hope that helps.

Jason
    Mar 29, 2015. 09:54 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InVivo Revolutionizing Spinal Cord Injury [View article]
    Hi WK,

1) People don't believe (or are not aware) of the data. There are skeptics, many due to Frank. I think uplisting to the NASDAQ will go a long way to help credibility and bring in institutional investors to the story.

2) I think NVIV will have to conduct a registration study after this pilot study. However, as noted above, we don't know how big this study will have to be.

3) As of right now, the company has yet to file for any human trials outside the U.S. They may in time, but until then it is not prudent to model any sales or assume any valuation for potential sales outside of the markets where they are currently conducting trials.
    Mar 29, 2015. 09:39 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InVivo Revolutionizing Spinal Cord Injury [View article]
    They are focused on acute right now, but yes the chronic market would be enormous! It's 25x the size. However, for the device to work in chronic patients I think they are going to require some cells. So... step one is partner with someone that has neuro-spinal cells. CUR would be great, but in my discussions with CUR their CEO does not believe they need a device because CUR's cells graft without needing a device. Based on animal data, that's correct. Nevertheless, CUR's cells would be ideal for this type of "device seeded" application.
    Mar 29, 2015. 09:31 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InVivo Revolutionizing Spinal Cord Injury [View article]
    That is my picture!
    Mar 29, 2015. 09:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InVivo Revolutionizing Spinal Cord Injury [View article]
    Too early for those discussions. You really can't start discussing reimbursement codes until you know what the table will look like, and we won't know that until approval.

Jason
    Mar 29, 2015. 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InVivo Revolutionizing Spinal Cord Injury [View article]
    At this point we don't know what the pivotal study is going to look like, so to say it will be abbreviated is premature. It very well may be a quick and relatively small study, but will still likely be larger and more controlled than the pilot study being conducted right now. HUD certainly help speeds the process along.
    Mar 27, 2015. 05:14 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InVivo Revolutionizing Spinal Cord Injury [View article]
    No, not thin air. Average IDE pilot study leads to commercial product 25% of the time. It jumps to roughly 50% for PMA studies. These are industry statistics based on historical approval rates. If you think it is more, then adjust my $6 target accordingly. You are welcome to pay what you want, but I don't just make numbers up. I'm providing point of reference for historical average for this stage of development.
    Mar 27, 2015. 05:09 PM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Raising Price Target On Epirus Biopharma - The Biosimilar Revolution Has Started [View article]
    I sent you a message.
    Mar 25, 2015. 09:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InVivo adds another site to its Neuro-Spinal Scaffold study [View news story]
    This the 8th site opened. They have sites in:

Phoenix, AZ
    Tucson, AZ
    St. Louis, MO
    Charlotte, NC
    Portland, OR
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Milwaukee, WI
    and now this new site in Los Angeles, CA
    Mar 25, 2015. 05:37 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Own Cipher Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Not sure. I thought the Q4 was good. Might be because CNBC has been talking about a "Bio Bubble" for the past 2 weeks.
    Mar 25, 2015. 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Introduction To Can-Fite Ahead Of Phase II Psoriasis Data Next Week [View article]
    Yep, you're right. I totally screwed that up.

SO... Market Cap is not $95 million as noted above, it's HALF that amount. I'll submit a correction to Seeking-Alpha.
    Mar 17, 2015. 09:01 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment