Jason Napodano

View Jason Napodano's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Analyst Interview: Cynapsus Therapeutics Still A Top Pick [View article]
    I'll ask CYNAF management next time I speak to them, "What's up with Dexcel?" If I get a good answer, I'll share here.
    Apr 18 09:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Interview: Cynapsus Therapeutics Still A Top Pick [View article]
    Exactly.
    Apr 18 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Interview: Cynapsus Therapeutics Still A Top Pick [View article]
    Now. Everything is "probability adjusted present value".
    Above I note I'm using 50% (actually I used 60% in my model).
    So after they file the NDA, probability goes up to 80%.
    Also, two years of "NPV" rolls forward.
    Just FYI - If I make those adjustments, the stock is worth $4.65 per share.
    Best,
    Jason
    Apr 17 05:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Immune Pharma Tackling Orphan Disease Bullous Pemphigoid [View article]
    Thank you very much!
    Apr 17 02:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Interview: Cynapsus Therapeutics Still A Top Pick [View article]
    Current bylaws of the offering limit Dexcel to 20% stake without new consent from Cynapsus, so as of right now - hard to say. This was the second offering that Dexcel participated in. They are a pretty big company, so I don't doubt they would be interested in the drug if it became available, and already owning 20% gives them a head-start, but does not give them any inside track (at least in my opinion). They are an "outsider" with respect to information.
    Jason
    Apr 16 03:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Immune Pharma Tackling Orphan Disease Bullous Pemphigoid [View article]
    My last published target is $9, and with NASDAQ listing coming in 2 week, I think that's very doable in the near-term.
    Jason
    Apr 16 01:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Interview: Cynapsus Therapeutics Still A Top Pick [View article]
    I think the company would certainly argue 50% is too harsh. Odds of approval at this stage are probably better than that, but lets worry about how my $2.15 target is too low when the stock is $2.15, not $0.55! LOL
    Jason
    Apr 16 01:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Interview: Cynapsus Therapeutics Still A Top Pick [View article]
    Good question Ponty,
    The narrowing of the therapeutic window is for levodopa, not apomorphine. Apomorphine is a powerful drug (more so than levodopa) so there is little to no therapeutic narrowing. The problem with apomorphine is that it has boom / bust metabolism, so it's not effective as a treatment option similar to how levodopa is used 3-4x a day. It is very effective as a short-term rescue medication. The key is to find a dose that stays within that window noted above.
    Jason
    Apr 16 01:37 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Immune Pharma Tackling Orphan Disease Bullous Pemphigoid [View article]
    You're correct. I've submitted a correction. I write the entire article and then struggle to come up with what to say in the bullet points!
    Jason
    Apr 16 08:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plenty Of Upside Remains In ULURU, Inc. [View article]
    Of course.
    Apr 16 08:08 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plenty Of Upside Remains In ULURU, Inc. [View article]
    This is a HUGE market - $3.2 Billion in sales.
    Plenty of room for both products. I think each has their respective niche area where they would be the product of choice.
    Think of these products as different golf clubs in the wound care docs bag. Sometimes you need a 5-iron, other times you need a 9-iron.
    Jason
    Apr 15 09:32 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Immune Pharma Tackling Orphan Disease Bullous Pemphigoid [View article]
    I think a successful treatment in IBD could means bertilimumab would have peak sales > $1B. It's the main value driver for the shares, but I wrote about that pretty extensively in my last article so I wanted to focus this article on the opportunity in BP.

Jason
    Apr 15 07:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Immune Pharma Tackling Orphan Disease Bullous Pemphigoid [View article]
    Take note, this company recently hired two new executives last week.

Elliott Goldstein, MD as CMO. Background includes Novartis, SmithKline Beecham, Maxygen, with expertise in Mabs and regulatory and commercial development.

Eugene Williams, COO. Background includes SVP of Genzme with senior role in commercializing orphan drugs, and was CEO of Dart Therapeutics, another orphan drug focused company.

See PR: http://bit.ly/1jIqDmy

One final thing to note, based on the filing of the 10K, they qualify for uplist to the NASDAQ. I'm guessing that's done by the end of April 2014.

Really like IMNP at this price ($4.00 per share).

Jason
    Apr 15 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Still Several Reasons To Remain Long Amarantus [View article]
    There are no currently FDA approved drugs for LID.
    But I agree, they need to demonstrate safety and no worsening of underlying disease (similar to what ACAD did with pimavanserin in PDP).
    Jason