This user currently has no profile.
Jason Schwarz authors the popular Economic Timing investment newsletter. His fundamental and technical research has become a primary resource for hedge funds and individual investors. Schwarz is the Chairman of Apple Investor Summit, he's a CFA instructor, and has emerged as a financial writer for TheStreet.com and McGraw Hill. Recommendations include ETF's, stocks, and options. He's in the process of launching StockMarketUniversity as a training course for future Wall Street speculators.
- Description: Hedge Fund Director of Research. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
ECONOMIC WEATHER STATION This site offers investors a real look at the current economic and investment climate. Our investment barometer had you out of the market during the dismal 2008 and back in the market for the recovery. We monitor the rate of change of various economic data points that will help you as you implement the ...More
economic timing investment strategy.
The Alpha Hunter I’m excited to release this book at a time when its content is sorely needed. Investors have been struggling to adapt to the conditions of Wall Street since the volatility of a new century began in the year 2000. My purpose is to help individual investors answer the following questions: What specific ...More
variables are causing this unprecedented volatility in the stock market? How can we identify and profit from the coming economic cycles? What kind of risk management strategy would have saved me from the carnage of 2008 and yet allow me to prosper as we exit the recession? What are the essential characteristics of a great investor? What are option LEAPS and how might they help me to navigate the new Wall Street? What daily procedures should a portfolio manager follow? What steps should be taken in a bubble or crisis situation? What are the most important investment themes to consider as we enter decade 2010? Don’t be one of those investors stuck in the ways of the past. This book is so loaded with relevant information that I find myself reviewing it on a daily basis. It has become a vital resource for me and I hope it will do the same for you.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- As for the growth prospects... on An Alibaba Acquisition Of Yahoo Makes Sense
- Keep in mind, Alibaba alrea... on An Alibaba Acquisition Of Yahoo Makes Sense
- Sorry Softies! This product... on Top 10 Reasons Microsoft Surface Is DOA
- In response to Thinkb4uwrit... on Apple Earnings: A Rare Growth Opportunity
- looking to fix the typo...o... on 6 Investment Ideas for the Libyan Market Correc...
Latest comments on Jason Schwarz's Articles
- scott trader on An Alibaba Acquisition Of Yahoo Makes Sense
- Pete P. on An Alibaba Acquisition Of Yahoo Makes Sense
- User 10057881 on An Alibaba Acquisition Of Yahoo Makes Sense
- Liberty Sky on Tepper Hedge Fund Trade: Long Apple, Short Russ...
- briansilverman on Tepper Hedge Fund Trade: Long Apple, Short Russ...