View Jason Schwarz's Articles BY TICKER:
Tepper Hedge Fund Trade: Long Apple, Short Russell 2000
- David Tepper just punched the stock market in the face.
- The new market narrative is "coordinated complacency" and "deflation."
- Russell 2000 small caps are in trouble.
- Apple's low P/E and the inverse algorithm trade could help it to outperform.
Apple Approaching Fundamental And Technical Harmony
- Eight variables determine Apple's stock action.
- The dividend catalyst will move shares in the aftermath of earnings.
- Tim Cook is in sync with fundamental and technical timing.
- Several Reasons To Respect Apple's Tim Cook
- Tim Cook's Tipping Point Boosting Apple Shares
- Apple's Calendar Chaos Trade Of 2013
- Disney Showcases Apple's iWatch Potential
- Apple: 7 Reasons Shorts Can't Sleep At Night
- Apple's Unintended Consequences Of The Special Dividend Bubble
- Apple's Institutional Slingshot: Rational Explanation Of Irrational Stock Action
- 8 Reasons The iPad Mini Launch Should Have Failed
- Apple's Positive Uncertainty: Universal Remote iPad
- Apple Dividend Demand Moving The Stock
- 6 Reasons iPhone Will Surprise Analysts
- The Myth Of iPhone Seasonality
- Buying Opportunity: Apple's Pre-Earnings Precedent
- 7 Reasons To Expect Mac TV At Apple's WWDC
- Apple: 4 Reasons To Buy The Greek Low
- You're Wrong About Tim Cook's Apple
- Apple's Glut Of Hedge Fund Trading Action
- Trading The Odds Of An Apple Dividend
- Apple Ready For A February Sell Off
- Earnings News: Apple Has Become Its Own Asset Class
- Apple Education: The Largest Moat Of All
- Buy Apple Ahead Of China iPhone Launch
- 2012: The Year Of The Apple Apex
- Jim Cramer Has Reversed On Apple Because He Doesn't Understand It
- Apple's Tim Cook Just Had A Defining Moment
- 'Let's Talk' iPhone 5 Is A Game Changer
- Jobs' Resignation Will Boost Apple Stock
- Economic Weakness Sets Up Another Apple Slingshot
- Apple Earnings: A Rare Growth Opportunity
- Analyzing the Apple/Greece Disconnect