View as an RSS Feed
View Jason Tillberg's Articles BY TICKER:
Home Depot: Expecting A Substantial Pullback
- Home Depot has become a glorified dollar store in terms of the quality of the goods it now sells, turning away customers like myself.
- Home Depot has become addicted to share buybacks, compromising the soundness of its balance sheet.
- Home Depot's share price has reached bubble like valuation levels that are primed to pop.
GrubHub: Share Lock-Up Expires October 1, More Shares Un-Lock November 24
- From initial IPO on April 3rd, 2014, 70,980,172 shares of 78,385,786 were restricted from sale until 181 days after date of prospectus, October 1st, 2014.
- After the follow on offering on August 25th, 2014, the lock-up on Approx. 52 million shares moved out to November 24th.
- Based on my opinion of valuation concern, coupled with lock-up expirations, I expect a pullback in Grubhub shares in the coming weeks and months ahead .
GrubHub: Potential Remaining 40% Decline
- First-quarter results prove strong growth momentum, but shares overpriced and prone for a pullback.
- On October 1st, 2014, up to 70,980,172 shares become unlocked and eligible for sale out of a total of approximately 77,635,000 shares opening up a potential wave of heavy selling.
- Business model is open to potentially fierce competition as local entrepreneurs enter the business of online food order and delivery services.
- Going public may have been to gain exposure to liquid market for initial investors to cash out.
Profiting From America's TV-Watching Obsession
- As Americans work less, they are watching more television and/or streaming video with their freed-up time.
- With more time devoted by Americans to television watching and/or streaming video, companies that deliver content stand to continue to profit handsomely.
- Competition amongst content providers, however, will be fierce.
Price Cuts At Cree: Expect Bulb Sales To Soar
- Cree LED bulb has become the best-selling LED bulb in America and that trend is set to continue.
- Economics of LED light bulbs remain superior to all others.
- Cree should prove to be the company that will reap the benefits as LED light bulbs make their way toward 100% market adoption.
- LED Bulb Wars: Cree Vs. Wal-Mart
- Oil Consumption Re-Balance To Cause More Financial Earthquakes
- It's Peak Oil For U.S. As China Takes Greater Share
Why Productivity Growth Is More Important Than Demographics
Sep. 9, 2013 • 3 Comments
- Cree: Society Has Yet To See The Light
- Summer Infant: 40% Upside If It Can Meet 2014 Estimates
- Heeding Martin Armstrong's Dow Forecast: 30,000 + By 2015
- Why America's Economy Is Stuck In Low Growth
- Implications Of Rising Interest Rates
- Ben Bernanke: Greatest Financial Firefighter In Chief - Or Not
- The Economics Of Cree's LED Bulbs Are Awesome
- Public Construction Spending Will Prove Stagflationary
- Fairway Group Holdings: Expect Large Pullback In Price
- CECO Environmental: Solid Growth Strategy, But Pricey
- Inflation: Making Sure It Doesn't Happen Now
- Deflation Spell Could Send S&P 500 To 825 In 2015
- U.S. Retail Sales Set Up For Major Decline
- Worst Jobs Report Since April 2009?
- Martin Armstrong Again Warns On Gold
- Why Slovenia Could Be The Next Cyprus
February's Jobs Report Confirms Recession Imminent
Mar. 8, 2013 • 16 Comments
- The Next 3-Year, $924 Billion Tax Increase Will Hurt Economy
- Using Market Cap To GDP To Evaluate Global Markets
- China Is Why Gas Prices Are Going Up And Heading Much Higher
U.S. Labor To Get Slammed In 2013
Feb. 22, 2013 • 4 Comments
- Heeding Martin Armstrong's Gold Warning
- January Retail Sales Warning