Jaxon Research

View Jaxon Research's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 2 Large Blood Testing Companies Stand To Be Disrupted [View article]
    Great article Paulo. Concise and well laid out. In regards to the research above, would you go as far as shorting either DGX or LH? Or is it too early in the game for that type of conviction?
    Dec 16, 2014. 11:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Windstream -7.4% following CEO announcement; CFO appointed [View news story]
    I don't think Siwanoy or myself was necessarily saying that WIN is dependent on oil prices, but with investors in the market already nervous as a whole, a change in leadership for WIN this close to the REIT spinoff probably does not invoke a lot of confidence.
    Dec 12, 2014. 11:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Windstream -7.4% following CEO announcement; CFO appointed [View news story]
    Siwanoy,

I couldn't agree more. This could not have come at a worse time with the oil drop nerves. Also, the fact that this comes so close to the REIT spinoff doesn't look good.
    Dec 12, 2014. 11:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Windstream CEO Gardner steps down [View news story]
    It's hard to see this as a positive for the company as they get even closer to their REIT spinoff. I hope to do a write-up on the status of the company soon and this only adds to the drama.
    Dec 11, 2014. 05:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is LinkedIn A Better Buy Than Facebook? [View article]
    "The article was a follow-up to a prior article published on September 30, 2013, "Is It Time To Sell LinkedIn And Buy Facebook," which had generated 42.6% return in less than 6 months (+19% by being long Facebook in addition to +23.58% by being short LinkedIn)."...isnt this a little misleading? If i invest the same amount in 5 stocks and each stock appreciates 5% then my return is 5% not 25%.
    Dec 6, 2014. 08:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Apple The Most Important Stock On Earth? [View article]
    I actually enjoyed this article and wish the author could have gone into even more detail on items such as the number of jobs created. The writer realizes that there are enough seeking alpha authors out there dissecting quarterly earnings and iphone sales numbers. At least he gave his opinion on a topic other than "how many iphones will Apple sell this quarter." At the very least he opens up a discussion on a polarizing question: Is Apple really the most important company in the world?
    Dec 3, 2014. 06:50 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It's Official, Sell Windstream Now [View article]
    So are you planning on selling after the dividend? Or do you plan on staying long through the whole REIT spin-off?
    Nov 25, 2014. 10:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It's Official, Sell Windstream Now [View article]
    jeffrey501green and Siwanoy I respect both of your viewpoints and inputs. Just out of curiosity, do you plan on holding both shares once the REIT spin-off takes place? Or one over the other?
    Nov 25, 2014. 09:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • It's Official, Sell Windstream Now [View article]
    KarlDH,

I appreciate you reading the article and glad you did well with the dividend over time. I'll keep working to see if i can provide some nice places to put that extra capital!
    Nov 7, 2014. 09:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • John B. Sanfilippo & Son Is A Strong Buy For Long Term Investors [View article]
    Southwest Michigan Trader, I appreciate you reading the article and right on cue, JBSS declared its $1.50 special dividend.
    Oct 28, 2014. 07:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GM Earnings Preview: This Could Be Make Or Break [View article]
    Ray,

I appreciate your input. Tomorrow will definitely be interesting to say the least.
    Oct 21, 2014. 09:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Windstream Corp. Before 2015 [View article]
    I appreciate each of you reading the article and giving me your input. Siwanoy, I especially appreciate your input on the REIT and the company's efforts to make this move a success. It is definitely something i will keep an eye on and try to dig into more as time goes on. I try to take an objective approach and analyze the information as best i can. I also appreciate all the insight and counter-arguments!
    Oct 17, 2014. 11:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Haswell Delivers On Its Promises [View article]
    Ashraf,

Do you think these third party confirmations will be enough to also push ARMH under the $40 resistance? Or will it take some more design wins by Intel in the tablet space to do so?
    Jun 15, 2013. 09:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Haswell Delivers On Its Promises [View article]
    Thanks again Ashraf for another good read! You are by far my favorite author on seekign alpha. In a related note, do you see these third party confirmations being enough to also drive ARMH down below the $40 level? Or will it take some more design wins in the tablet space to do so?
    Jun 15, 2013. 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Haswell Delivers On Its Promises [View article]
    @Ashraf Great article once again! Any more thoughts on the drop in ARM? I noticed it has bounced righ off of that $40 support level a couple of times now.
    Jun 14, 2013. 04:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment