This user currently has no profile.
Jay Norris is a 20-year CBOT floor veteran, author of the Best Seller "The Secret to Trading Forex, Futures, and ETFs: Risk Tolerance Threshold Theory", "Mastering the Currency Market", McGraw-Hill, 2009, and "Mastering Trade Selection and Management", McGraw-Hill, 2011. He is a Market Strategist at EosTrade.com, and Director of Education at Trading-U.com where he teaches the art of discretionary trading. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, Forex
Trading University Learn to become a global trader. Experience a proprietary education taught in live markets with individual courses and office hours to help you achieve your finiancial goals. Before you can be a successful trader, you need to be a successful market analyst.We'll help you to: understand the cause/effect ...More
relationship of fundamentals news and price action. Overcome your fears of event risk and negative trade expectancy and understand how important current market environment is to trade selection and management.
The Secret to Trading Forex, Futures, and ETF's: Risk Tolerance Threshold The Secret to Trading Forex, Futures, & ETFs: Risk Tolerance Threshold Theory takes the complex subjects of market movement and trading and reduces them to a straightforward, easy to grasp theory which provides the basis for a viable trading plan for today's markets. The forces that drive all markets have one ...More
fundamental component – the human element. While so much of what people do is unpredictable, the price levels at which they react to hope and fear are often easy to forecast regardless of fundamental events or market technicals. The authors provide insight from their 30+ years of market analysis and trading experience by showing how professional traders and market makers consistently take advantage of the emotions of less experienced traders, and quantify this information by showing you how to identify and measure specific, predictable price levels which define whether a market is in a bullish or bearish environment. By the end of this book you will know how to determine which markets to trade and from which direction to trade them. The Secret to Trading Forex, Futures, & ETFs: Risk Tolerance Threshold Theory provides a unique market perspective which will leave you looking at markets differently! “I have been trading full time for almost half a century and Jay is one of the best sources of information I know of. [The Secret to Trading Forex, Futures, & ETF's: Risk Tolerance Threshold Theory] is easy to read and simply superb. I fully recommend to any trader to listen to Jay [Norris]”. January, 11, 2013 Dr. Bill M. Williams Author of Trading Chaos
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Hi Cebu Sun,I definitely se... on The Long-Term View - The U.S. Economy And Currency
- Hi Kangiwa, hope your doing... on Best Trading Quote Ever
- 2 years later... on Stocks Poised For Multi-Year Rally
- Dan Big Cow from the RPGA? on Trading On Market Generated Information
- Thanks Kangiwa,Every thing ... on Paradigm Shift For Markets? WRONG!
Latest comments on Jay Norris's Articles
- Jay Norris on The Long-Term View - The U.S. Economy And Currency
- cebu sun on The Long-Term View - The U.S. Economy And Currency
- Jay Norris on Stocks Poised For Multi-Year Rally
- fishfryer on Focusing On Market Generated Information Vs. Ma...
- jj1937 on Focusing On Market Generated Information Vs. Ma...