7 Rules To Help Your Kids Invest Successfully
Dec. 30, 2014 • 2 Comments
- Truisms in investment selection.
- Never bet against human progress.
- Underlying fundamentals are reflected in price pattern.
The Long-Term View - The U.S. Economy And Currency
- Profiting from lack of change rather than change.
- Opportunities occur at those times when emotions peak and markets slip back in-line with their underlying economic determinants.
- A correlation to count on: commodities and the U.S. Dollar.
Focusing On Market Generated Information Vs. Man Made Interpretations
- How to determine if a pattern is bullish or bearish.
- Why people still lose.
- Entropy: Our order versus nature’s order.
- The appropriate time frame to trade.
- Bubble Proofing Mr. Market And The End Of QE
- A Macro Play For Your IRA
- The Euro Sell-Off And Market Forecasting
- Sea Change Move Lower For Euro
Why So Many People Have A Bear Market Mindset In A Bull Market
Apr. 26, 2013 • 17 Comments
- The Most Influential Chart On The Screens
- Mid-Week Forex Forecast For March 13, 2013
- The End Game For The Euro Rally Is Here
- Mid-Week Forex Forecast For 2/20/13
- Gold For The Right Reasons
What Traders Should Focus On In 2013
Jan. 2, 2013 • 1 Comment
- The End Game For The Euro Rally
- Mid-Week Forex Forecast For Wednesday,12-12-12
- Weekly Forex Forecast For December 10, 2012
- The Myth Of A Big Dollar Rally
- The Yen: This Time It's Different
- Why The Yen Is The New Alpha Market
- Welcome To The Golden Age Of Currency Trading
- The Coming Shift In Market Leadership
- Yen Topped, Finally
- Mid-Week Forex Forecast For October 11th, 2012
- Weekly Forex Forecast For Oct. 8, 2012
- Mid-Week Forex Forecast For October 4
- Mid-Week Forex Forecast For Wednesday, September 26th, 2012
- Euro's Alpha Position Points To Coming Market Weakness
- Have Current Keynesian Policies Changed How Markets Move?
- Mid-Week Forex Forecast For Thursday September 13th, 2012
- The Stock Bull, Currency Correlations And Forex Forecasts
- Mid-Week Forex Forecast For Thursday, August 16th, 2012