Jay Norris

View Jay Norris' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Stocks Poised For Multi-Year Rally [View article]
    2 years later...
    Aug 10 12:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading On Market Generated Information  [View instapost]
    Dan Big Cow from the RPGA?
    Mar 9 01:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Paradigm Shift For Markets? WRONG! [View instapost]
    Thanks Kangiwa,
    Every thing I write about is based on: http://amzn.to/1156WtW
    Jul 5 03:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Macro Play For Your IRA [View article]
    Hi King,
    I'm thinking the same thing...
    Jul 2 07:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Macro Play For Your IRA [View article]
    HI Fiberwolf8, I completely agree. I keep looking for reasons to be not so bullish but I only keep getting more bullish...

Best to you!
    Jul 2 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Five Rules To Focus On To Profit From The U.S. Dollar Rally [View instapost]
    Thanks KoP. You're welcome, and thank you for your thoughtful comments!
    Jun 28 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Five Rules To Focus On To Profit From The U.S. Dollar Rally [View instapost]
    Thanks Rosenkreuz, I have the advantage of only writing after much observation and thought. I feel for people who are expected to write every day -- like chewing on the same finger nail all week...
    Jun 28 09:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The U.S. Dollar Rally & The Great Rebalance [View instapost]
    Thanks Leopardtrader, I know you know a bit about these things. best to you and yours!
    Jun 8 10:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The U.S. Dollar Rally & The Great Rebalance [View instapost]
    Thank you Rosenkreuz. It takes a lot of effort to write sometimes, so it darn well better be truthful and worthwhile. It would be nearly impossible I imagine to write something worthwhile every day...

This is my masterpiece to date: http://amzn.to/1156WtW
    Jun 7 05:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Euro Sell-Off And Market Forecasting [View article]
    Hi IIJM,
    I"m sorry if my work comes off a bit technical, it's primarily written for my students -- http://www.trading-u.com -- who have have studied the method behind it.
    May 20 08:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Euro Sell-Off And Market Forecasting [View article]
    HI Picolomini,
    Yes the Euro has secondary support down to 126, while the majority of patterns are bearish.
    May 20 08:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sea Change Move Lower For Euro [View instapost]
    Skyzer,
    I'm a trader, and I teach trading. I'm not an economist. My job is to make money by trading, and show my cleints the same. The key is making money. I'm confident that when the time comes we will also be able to benefit from a weaker dollar also. But in this current environment the path of least resistance in making money is long the Greenback. Better to make money than argue w/ the market.
    May 15 06:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sea Change Move Lower For Euro [View instapost]
    Hi Skyzer,
    Doesn't matter when, only that Fed will most likely be first to reel it in. Europe is just starting QE.
    May 14 01:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Influential Chart On The Screens [View article]
    Hi Abegaz, certainly we can't rule out a correction in either usdjpy or stocks...it's likely safe to say if we have a correction in one we will see it in the other.
    Apr 22 01:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment