View as an RSS Feed
View Jayson Derrick's Articles BY TICKER:
Is It Time For Shares Of Deckers Outdoor To Rise?
- Shares of Deckers Outdoor have lagged the S&P 500 since beginning of September.
- UGG boots remain the number one most searched term for the 2014 Holiday Season.
- Will strong footwear demand propel shares higher in 2015?
Update: Wal-Mart's Third Quarter Reveals Near-Term Concerns And Questions
- Shares of Wal-Mart traded at new 52-week highs after its earnings report on Thursday.
- Comp gains of 0.5 percent overshadowed by traffic and gross margin declines.
- The battle of the titans begins: Wal-Mart pledges to match Amazon prices.
Bloomin' Brands: Q3 An Improvement, But Not Out Of The Woods Just Yet
- Bloomin' Brands reported an impressive third quarter result.
- Third quarter demonstrated a turnaround from the second quarter trends.
- Full year EPS guidance of $1.05 to $1.10 is still short of the $1.21 guidance issued at the beginning of the year.
Wal-Mart's Third Quarter Is Meaningless, But Here Are 3 Themes Anyway
- Wal-Mart’s third quarter is of little importance in the grand scheme of things.
- Wal-Mart will report its third quarter results on November 13. Analysts are expecting the company to earn $1.12 per share on revenue of $118.35 billion.
- Heading in to the all important Holiday shopping season, investors are focusing more attention on the brewing battle of the retail titans.
Activision Set Up Nicely Heading Into Fourth Quarter And 2015
- Activision Blizzard reported solid third quarter results along with an increased full year guidance.
- Fourth quarter guidance may prove to be conservative.
- Activision faces easy comps in the first half of 2015.
Chipotle Mexican Grill's Management Subtly Hints It Needs To Up Its Game For Future Growth
- Chipotle Mexican Grill reported perhaps its best quarter ever as a public company.
- Expectations for near-term growth were not met.
- Investors need to focus on long-term initiatives, not quarterly metrics.
- In Their Own Words: One Retailer To Buy, One To Sell In 2014
- Best Buy Is A Great Buy For Your Long-Term Portfolio
- Starbucks: Technology, International Growth, Food, And K-Cups All Point To A Bright Future
- Why Facebook Remains Undervalued
- A Shift In Advertising Spending To Online Will Benefit These Companies
- Despite A Failing Business, Zynga Has A Very Favorable Risk To Reward Profile
- Las Vegas Sands: Delivering Consistent Returns For Years To Come
- SodaStream: Tremendous Growth Prospects And Potential Buy Out Target
- Pandora Radio: Mobile Growth Should Spur Profitability
- Examining Facebook's Potential Reveals Tremendous Opportunities
- Is Yahoo Undervalued?
- Update To My 2013 Outlook
- Netflix Is A Winner
- Is Freeport-McMoRan's Stock A Good Buy At $33 A Share?
- Where Is BlackBerry Heading?
- General Motors Vs. Ford: Automakers On The Global Stage
- Citigroup: A Clear Winner In The Financial Sector
- A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid
- Target Is Finally Opening Up Its Doors In Canada
- Shorting Gold In The Short Term, Buying For The Long Term
- What Will Fix Apple's Declining Shares? Patience, Time, And Faith In Management
- Playing A Recovery In Housing: 2 Stocks To Buy
- 2 Construction Equipment Makers And Commodities I Am Following
- My 2013 Outlook And 5 Stocks To Buy
- Why I Am Finally Buying Sirius XM
- 3 Companies You Should Consider Adding To Your Portfolio