Jayson Derrick

View Jayson Derrick's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    Lots of people need a phone for both!
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    My experience has shown me to wait for confirmation before investing. I wouldn't mind paying a higher price per share and buy on March 29 knowing full well that blackberry is a winner again! but too each their own.
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    I had to get to NYC for business and a bus was the only available means of transportation (uch!) you have no idea how happy I was when I found out that the bus had WIFI and I can easily stream Netflix movies from my iphone!

I love netflix, but not the stock and certainly not at this price!!! crazy.
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    large volume and a minimum 5% swing in either direction within minutes of the announcements and a 10-15% swing in either direction in the coming days!
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    Hope you aren't referencing me, I stated I believe that blackberry is in my 'best case' scenario :)
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    Like I said, I am also optimistic, but I want confirmation first before rushing to invest. If the quarterly results are good on March 28, then the sky is the limit! Call it cautious optimisim
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    I referenced it in my article. here it is: http://cnet.co/ZMTKcT./
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    also curious about this, as a day trader these numbers don't make much sense.
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    correct, but it is an android port. Thanks for the commenting!
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    Hi Ilan - Thanks for the comments.

If this is the case, why are sales down almost 80% in China? Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Mar 6, 2013. 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    Didn't realize an article with 3 paragraphs on Nokia would cause such a storm...
    Thanks for the back up.. what do you think?
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    Tired of rude comments attacking me illogically and making baseless claims. All I am doing is sharing my opinion, no reason for everyone to be attacking me just because I don't believe nokia will succeed in china...

I would encourage you to write an article of your own on nokia's prospects in china, and i will be happy to read it and comment on it, and this goes for everyone else.
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Shorting Gold In The Short Term, Buying For The Long Term [View article]
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    You should probably get your news straight yourself...

Update#2: This is simply getting silly now. Nokia China has issued a statement to WPCentral denying everything: "We had an internal celebration some time back. An employee took some snapshots and uploaded to Sina Weibo. The pictures were deleted quite soon though. These pictures are genuine, however the '2M' live tile doesn't stand for '2 million'. I can't tell you what it stands for however."
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    you guys are delusional to even begin to think that my article has what it takes to manipulate a stock that trades 60m shares per day...

Claiming that nokia is not cool comes directly from a chinese article (chinadaily) that i referenced in my article.
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment