Jayson Derrick

View Jayson Derrick's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    I was one of the first in all of canada to try the phone!
    Mar 15, 2013. 09:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    I was actually one of the first in all of canada to play with the new blackberry. I liked it, but I'm stuck with my iphone on a contract. if i wasn't engaged I would consider switching back, but it will cost easily $700+ :(
    Mar 15, 2013. 09:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    Lots of people need a phone for both!
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    My experience has shown me to wait for confirmation before investing. I wouldn't mind paying a higher price per share and buy on March 29 knowing full well that blackberry is a winner again! but too each their own.
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    I had to get to NYC for business and a bus was the only available means of transportation (uch!) you have no idea how happy I was when I found out that the bus had WIFI and I can easily stream Netflix movies from my iphone!

I love netflix, but not the stock and certainly not at this price!!! crazy.
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    large volume and a minimum 5% swing in either direction within minutes of the announcements and a 10-15% swing in either direction in the coming days!
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    Hope you aren't referencing me, I stated I believe that blackberry is in my 'best case' scenario :)
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    Like I said, I am also optimistic, but I want confirmation first before rushing to invest. If the quarterly results are good on March 28, then the sky is the limit! Call it cautious optimisim
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    I referenced it in my article. here it is: http://cnet.co/ZMTKcT./
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    also curious about this, as a day trader these numbers don't make much sense.
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Is BlackBerry Heading? [View article]
    correct, but it is an android port. Thanks for the commenting!
    Mar 15, 2013. 08:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    Hi Ilan - Thanks for the comments.

If this is the case, why are sales down almost 80% in China? Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Mar 6, 2013. 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    Didn't realize an article with 3 paragraphs on Nokia would cause such a storm...
    Thanks for the back up.. what do you think?
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    Tired of rude comments attacking me illogically and making baseless claims. All I am doing is sharing my opinion, no reason for everyone to be attacking me just because I don't believe nokia will succeed in china...

I would encourage you to write an article of your own on nokia's prospects in china, and i will be happy to read it and comment on it, and this goes for everyone else.
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Shorting Gold In The Short Term, Buying For The Long Term [View article]
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment