Jayson Derrick

View Jayson Derrick's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    You should probably get your news straight yourself...

Update#2: This is simply getting silly now. Nokia China has issued a statement to WPCentral denying everything: "We had an internal celebration some time back. An employee took some snapshots and uploaded to Sina Weibo. The pictures were deleted quite soon though. These pictures are genuine, however the '2M' live tile doesn't stand for '2 million'. I can't tell you what it stands for however."
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    you guys are delusional to even begin to think that my article has what it takes to manipulate a stock that trades 60m shares per day...

Claiming that nokia is not cool comes directly from a chinese article (chinadaily) that i referenced in my article.
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    Thanks for the positive comments. I have a wedding, house downpayment, car payment etc all coming up in the very near future, no extra cash left to invest (for now)
    Mar 6, 2013. 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    awesome! thanks for dropping by and commenting.
    Mar 6, 2013. 02:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Growing Chinese Middle Class: 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 To Avoid [View article]
    The incorrect way of spelling Lumia :)

I honestly thought it was the Lumina until you just point it out lol..
    Mar 6, 2013. 02:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shorting Gold In The Short Term, Buying For The Long Term [View article]
    You should re-read my final paragraph in regards to risk as it seems we agree with each other in this aspect.

Gold can change directions in a heartbeat and this is what worries me for the short term and why I will personally chose not to participate in the continued gold bear market. Finding the bottom in gold does not match my investor risk profile, but by all means any investor that has a high risk tolerance should attempt to profit from the continued short term decline.
    Mar 5, 2013. 12:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Will Fix Apple's Declining Shares? Patience, Time, And Faith In Management [View article]
    I own iphone, ipad as well as samsung tablet. I never noticed a lack of apps on the samsung compared to apple.
    Mar 5, 2013. 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Pretty sure the hedge funds that already hold millions of shares can afford the extra cost :)
    Mar 5, 2013. 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    thanks for the great commentary. You should write more on Apple!
    Mar 5, 2013. 08:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    lol that sounds like fun!
    Mar 5, 2013. 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the kind comments!
    Mar 5, 2013. 08:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I wish I had all those cool toys when I was 16!
    Mar 5, 2013. 08:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • March Madness Trading Challenge [View instapost]
    Hey Brad - did you get my pick in?

Cheers
    Mar 4, 2013. 05:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • March Madness Trading Challenge [View instapost]
    short FOE
    sounds fun!
    Mar 4, 2013. 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 2013 Outlook And 5 Stocks To Buy [View article]
    I stand corrected on that statement, it should be "most". Although I'm sure a few years ago this would stand true.
    Feb 19, 2013. 07:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment