Jeff Bryant

View Jeff Bryant's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Large Valuation Upside Potential At Build-A-Bear Workshop [View article]
    The -11.1% comps reported this morning completely nullified my turnaround thesis. Interested to see what excuses they give on this call. Don't have my files right now but pretty sure this is the worst comp performance in the last couple years by a long shot.
    Oct 25 09:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Large Valuation Upside Potential At Build-A-Bear Workshop [View article]
    They do have a Franchise business as well as overseas company owned locations, especially in England.
    Oct 24 03:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What If This Is As Good As It Gets For The Stock Market? [View article]
    If our creditworthiness is such an issue why do treasury rates keep dropping despite a growing deficit?
    Jan 30 10:27 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Raj Rajaratnam, the Galleon Group hedge fund founder convicted last month of insider trading, is ordered to pay a $92.8M penalty in a related civil case brought by the SEC.  [View news story]
    In new york if you rob a bank you can get easily the maximum 24.5 years but if you work for the bank...
    Nov 9 01:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Ways To Profit From 'Frozen' Assets [View article]
    I agree with your long-term perspective. I am not advocating running out and buying any of these companies tomorrow but to merely pay close attention as the situation develops.

Of all the picks I'd look to a Sovcomflot IPO to give investors the best bounce.
    Nov 2 01:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Reflexivity In The European Bond Markets [View article]
    M. O'Ennywight,

Thank you for your interest in my article. I'm hoping to follow it up soon with a more in depth analysis of investor bias during the last quarter.
    Nov 2 12:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment