This user currently has no profile.
Jeff Jarvis blogs about media and news at Buzzmachine.com (http://Buzzmachine.com). He is associate professor and director of the interactive journalism program at the City University of New York’s new Graduate School of Journalism (http://journalism.cuny.edu/). He is consulting editor of Daylife, a news startup. He writes a new media column for The Guardian. He consults for media companies. Until 2005, he was president and creative director of Advance.net, the online arm of Advance Publications. Prior to that, Jarvis was creator and founding editor of Entertainment Weekly; Sunday editor and associate publisher of the New York Daily News; TV critic for TV Guide and People; a columnist on the San Francisco Examiner; ...More assistant city editor and reporter for the Chicago Tribune; reporter for Chicago Today. He says he is at work on a book.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Can't necessarily give it a... on The Boston Globe's Alternative Future
- PastTense: I don't disagree... on A Newspaper Publisher Lies
- Bruce Timmons,I like how yo... on Welcome to the Google Economy
- And Sam Zell is having to s... on Newspapers: Not a Zero-Sum Game - A Minus-Sum Game
- I look at it another way: I... on The Google Economy
Latest comments on Jeff's Articles