Jeff Jarvis blogs about media and news at Buzzmachine.com (http://Buzzmachine.com). He is associate professor and director of the interactive journalism program at the City University of New York’s new Graduate School of Journalism (http://journalism.cuny.edu/). He is consulting editor of Daylife, a news startup. He writes a new media column for The Guardian. He consults for media companies. Until 2005, he was president and creative director of Advance.net, the online arm of Advance Publications. Prior to that, Jarvis was creator and founding editor of Entertainment Weekly; Sunday editor and associate publisher of the New York Daily News; TV critic for TV Guide and People; a columnist on the San Francisco Examiner; ...More assistant city editor and reporter for the Chicago Tribune; reporter for Chicago Today. He says he is at work on a book.
This area is reserved for Jeff Jarvis':
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Jeff Jarvis.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jeff Jarvis.
Currently, there are no book details for Jeff Jarvis.
Latest Comments more »
- Can't necessarily give it a... on The Boston Globe's Alternative Future
- PastTense: I don't disagree... on A Newspaper Publisher Lies
- Bruce Timmons,I like how yo... on Welcome to the Google Economy
- And Sam Zell is having to s... on Newspapers: Not a Zero-Sum Game - A Minus-Sum Game
- I look at it another way: I... on The Google Economy
Latest comments on Jeff's Articles