View as an RSS Feed
View Jeff Jarvis' Articles BY TICKER:
Data.gov: The Start of Transparent Government
on May 25, 2009 • 2 Comments
- The Journalism Bubble
- A Newspaper Publisher Lies
- New York Times: The Clock Is Ticking
- Who Would Buy a Newspaper? Anybody?
Getting Past Newspapers' Past
on May 12, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Sorry, Rupert: Micropayments Mean Microprofits
- Google vs. AP: Saber-Rattling
- Buffett: I Wouldn't Buy Newspapers 'At Any Price'
- Are Magazines Doomed Too?
- GeoCities = MySpace = Newspapers?
- If He Asks: My Testimony to Sen. Kerry on Failing Newspapers
- The AP, Not News Aggregators, Is the Problem
- The Speech Newspapers Need to Hear
- A Paperless News World: Kinsley Nails It Again
- Newpapers and Protesters: Both Losing the War Over Change
- Some Stats on an Unsustainable Model: Print
- One Reason Why Google Should Want Twitter
The Fall of Newspapers: Aim the Gun the Right Way
on Apr 2, 2009 • 3 Comments
Slices of a New Journalism Pie
on Mar 30, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Rescue vs. Reinvention: For Newspapers or Banks, Bailouts Reinforce Status Quo
Old Business Models in a New Economy
on Mar 21, 2009 • Comment!
- Jarvis vs. Mutter: What Newspapers Are Worth
- NBC on NBC (And CNBC, and MSNBC...)
- APIs: The Future of Content Distribution
- Newspaper Classifieds: Inefficient Print
Depression? Recession? No, It's the Great Restructuring
on Mar 9, 2009 • 47 Comments
- Tax-Supported Content Should Belong to Taxpayers
- Newspapers: Too Late for Collusion
- News Can't Go It Alone
- Newsday et al: Too Little, Too Late
- Me and My Kindle: A Skeptic Softens