View as an RSS Feed
View Jeff Nielson's Articles BY TICKER:
- Consumer Debt Sets New Records - Again
- SEC Ignored Warnings of Ratings Fraud
- Morgan Stanley Sued Over a Bad Derivative Bet
- Good-Bye G8, Hello G20
- U.S. Ratings Fraud Continues
- BLS Jobs Numbers Contradict BLS Jobs Numbers
- Silver Wheaton: The Safe Alternative to SLV
- Defense Sector Will Suffer Due to Economic Collapse, Budgetary Constraints
- Want to Own Silver? Forget About SLV
- A Derivatives Myth Exposed
- U.S. vs. China: Has Trade War Begun?
- Insider Selling Still Accelerating
- Housing Bottom - Oh Really?
- Consumer Credit Sees Record Plunge: Need Another Indicator?
- China Becoming a 'Middle-Class' Nation
The Myth of a Jobless Recovery
on Sep 8, 2009 • 30 Comments
- For-Profit Healthcare: Good for Insurers, Bad for Americans
- China Urges Citizens to Buy Gold and Silver
'Experts' Claim 2M Jobs Created in August: I'm Skeptical
on Aug 31, 2009 • 46 Comments
- U.S. Markets Flash Strong Warning Signals
- China's 'Problem': Too Much Money
- Colonial Bank Failure Highlights the Problem
- CalPERS Is Unsustainable
- Delinquent U.S. Mortgages Break Records Again
- Silver Is the Future of Jewelry
- Will 'Self-Preservation' Work After Decades of Fiscal Suicide?
- The U.S. Banking Crisis Is Just Beginning
- Economic Collapse Is Accelerating
- California Won't Even Accept Its Own IOUs
- California and New York Debt Is Riskier than Russia and Turkey
- Why Is the Fed Buying Treasuries?
- New Central Bank Sales Agreement Is Very Bullish for Gold