View as an RSS Feed
View Jeff Nielson's Articles BY TICKER:
- Judge Rejects Bank of America / SEC Settlement
- Second U.S. 'Bank-for-Businesses' Faces Bankruptcy
Cash-for-Clunkers Is a Poor Choice of Stimulus
on Aug. 4, 2009 • 11 Comments
- New York AG Report: Wall Street Stole Bonuses from Taxpayers
- Accelerating Bank Failures Refute Recovery Hype
- U.S. Government Converts Inflation into GDP
- A Reality Check on U.S. 'Economic Recovery'
- Shift in U.S. - China Dialogue Is Louder than Words
- Five U.S. Banks Are Too Big to Exist
- The Truth About U.S. Housing Numbers
- Is China Replacing India as the World's Premier Gold Consumer?
- U.S. Real Estate Industry Whines About New Appraising Rules
- California Comes to a Cowardly Compromise
- Commercial Mortgages and Mortgage Resets to Trigger Next U.S. Downleg
Pennsylvania: Another State Descends into Financial Crisis
on Jul. 20, 2009 • 16 Comments
- Bank Earnings: Revenues Falling, Losses Rising
- CIT's Collapse Shows Warped Government Priorities
- Credit-Risk Spike Means Continued Collapse for the U.S. Economy
- Goldman Sachs Insiders Dump $700 Million in Company Stock
- $10 Trillion in Wall Street Aid and No Investigations?
- Apartment Vacancies Cause New Nightmare in U.S. Housing Collapse
- A Dire Warning for the U.S. Economy
- Bernanke's Reappointment: Rewarding Failure
- Dollar's Days of Dominance Are Over
- Two Short-Term Scenarios for Gold
- Another Citigroup Scandal: Business as Usual for Wall Street
U.S. Banks Halt New Mortgage Lending
on Jun. 30, 2009 • 32 Comments
- California's Default Is Certain
- Why Does Congress Ask Fannie and Freddie to Guarantee Bad Loans?
- Obama's Housing Fix Falls Flat
- Bankruptcies of Large U.S. Corporations Soar
- Judgment Against Scrushy: A Hint of Wall Street's Future?