View as an RSS Feed
View Jeff Nielson's Articles BY TICKER:
- History of Silver, Part III: Inventories Are Gone
- Financial Sector Reforms: Letting the Fox Guard the Hen House
- U.S. Credit Card Defaults Soar to Record High
- Canada's Loonie Assassin Strikes Again!
- Soaring Retail Sales in China Demonstrate Economic Shift
- History of Silver, Part II: The Great 'Build'
- New ETF Provides Access to Junior Miners
- China Continues to Funnel U.S. Dollars into Commodity Investments
- History of Silver, Part I: Metal of the Moon
- Chinese Economy Is Strong, Despite Media Claims
- Inflation Is Key for U.S. to Manufacture Positive GDP
- How Naked Shorting Leads to the Creation of 'Temporary Money'
- U.S. State Finances Negate Talk of a Recovery
- U.S. Banks Putting 'Lipstick on a Pig'
U.S. Jobs Propaganda Gets More Desperate
on Jun. 5, 2009 • 90 Comments
- Will a 'Silver Bullet' Finally Kill the Metal Manipulators?
Bernanke 'Puzzled' by Collapse of Bond Bubble
on Jun. 3, 2009 • 31 Comments
Treasury Department Finally Exposes Bankers' TARP Lies
on Jun. 3, 2009 • 10 Comments
- Silver Market Fundamentals Distorted by Bullion ETFs
- Rising Interest Rates Signal 'Hyperinflationary Depression'
- 'Problem Banks' Soar as FDIC Tries to Ignore Problem
- A Novice's Guide to Precious Metals (Part II): The Miners
- A Tale of Two Economies: U.S. vs. China
- China Is Now in Firm Control of U.S. Debt Markets
- A Novice's Guide to Precious Metals (Part I)
- Accounting Changes Not Factored into the Stress Tests
- Peak Gold: The New Paradigm
Where are the Checks and Balances in This 'Free-Market' Economy?
on May. 20, 2009 • 14 Comments
- What Drives Commodity Prices
U.S. Pension Nightmare Has Begun
on May. 19, 2009 • 56 Comments
- U.S. Government Paying Homeowners to 'Walk Away'
U.S. Government's Next Intervention? The Municipal Bond Market
on May. 17, 2009 • 11 Comments