I’m a swing trader of momentum stocks with a holding period of anywhere from a few hours to a few months. I run a number of screens to locate the strongest/weakest stocks out there, using technical analysis to determine my entries and exits. Trying to calculate the intrinsic value of stocks in my opinion is out of date and there is wisdom in crowds.I've developed a market timing system that determines when it's best to be long, short or on the sidelines, using a number of proprietary indicators based on many time frames. I believe that to have longevity in this field one must find ways to calm the mind and trade from a detached point of view. Emotionless trading will allow you to respond to what's going on right now in ...More the markets, rather than reacting to daily fluctuations.View my personal blog http://zentrader.ca/
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Astrology Traders No longer is value investing the norm and it’s our mission to utilize my knowledge of Astrology to analyze sectors, trends, and macroeconomic events combined with Jeff’s technical analysis to pinpoint important turning points in the markets and stocks we follow. Paid subscribers receive weekly emails with ...More
-Sectors in focus with support and resistance, along with important dates to watch -Geopolitical events that could cause shock-waves throughout the markets and how to play them -Specific stock picks with buy targets and sell targets We will also have a monthly webinar where you can submit questions and I’ll see what’s in the astrology. We are now offering a free 2 week trial where you get complete access to our current updates and trade alerts before deciding if you want to continue with your membership.
zentrader.ca At zentrader we strive to use independent analysis to profit from volatility in the markets by focusing on the strongest sectors and stocks. Remaining calm and mindful to properly analyze what is really happening beneath the surface to truly trade in the now moment, while allowing the noise of Wall ...More
Street to fade into the background. Here you'll find: - momentum stocks - market timing system - unbiased commentary - trading resources - personal experience
Latest Comments more »
- I'm always reading 2 books ... on Covered Call Trading Vs. Buy-Write Trading Part 2
- Hey! Long time no see. How'... on Covered Call Trading Vs. Buy-Write Trading Part 2
- Outlook for next 3 months: ... on Is It Smart To Go Long On First Solar?
- will it or won't it break t... on Today In Commodities: Stand Aside On Fresh Entr...
- Key Levels With Downside Ta... on Gold Chart: Cyclically An Important Week In Gold