View Jeff Pierce's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Surging Semis
Über Bullish? Time to Be Careful
Apr. 13, 2010 • Comment!
- That's Entertainment
- Longs Are Pushing Their Luck
- Longs Hanging By a Thread
- Breakout in Non-Ferrous Metals
- My Thoughts on Market's Current Rally? Don't Be a Hero
- Potential Speed-Bumps on the Dow
- Tupperware: Unlikely Market Leader
- Minding the Markets' Gaps
- Dollar in Jeopardy?
- Checklist for Investment Success
- S&P 500 Target Reached
- Cash for Clunkers a Losing Proposition
- Is the Dow Starting to Stall?
- Examining Gold in 3 Timeframes
- Market's 10 Day Ascent: Now What?
- Construction Industry Sector: Oversold, but Worth Watching, Maybe Even Shorting
- Market Watch: Three Bearish Signs
Fed Up with the Fed
Jun. 19, 2009 • 12 Comments
- Market Outlook: Bulls Losing Momentum?
Book Review: Mobs, Messiahs and Markets
Jun. 7, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Bullish Mondays
- Why This Rally Should Continue
- Not Buying Yesterday's Bullish Moves in Homebuilders
- The Rally That Won't Die
- Metals Charts: Inflationary Forces at Work?
- Earnings Drive Coal Stocks
- Bearish on Bonds
- Bearish Signs Abound
- Potential High/Low Targets for the Dow
- One Chart, Two Stories