This user currently has no profile.
Jeff is a published author and educator. He is a value/dividend investor who specializes in long term growth. He lives in a beautiful seaside town in Canada with his wife and two children.
- Description: Other. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Hi,I am using the WACC of 9... on General Dynamics: Undervalued With 10%-15% Upside
- I believe the slight drop i... on United Technologies: Expect Another 10% From Th...
- Hi and thank you for your c... on Deere & Company: Love The Company... But Its No...
- Yes,CameronThank youJeff on Cameron International: Is This The Time To Buy?
- Excellent points thank you ... on Visa: Infrastructure, Emerging Market Growth An...
Latest comments on Jeff Williams's Articles
- DoghouseReilly on Allete Inc.: A 3.98% Yield Coupled With A Signi...
- Jeff Williams on General Dynamics: Undervalued With 10%-15% Upside
- Mr. Norton on General Dynamics: Undervalued With 10%-15% Upside
- kirk otis on Boeing: Expect Upside To Be Driven By Commercia...
- rockjcp on Boeing: Expect Upside To Be Driven By Commercia...