Jeff Williams

View Jeff Williams' Comments BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABB, AG, APA, AUY, BIZM, BNS, CAM, CAT, CMI, CNQ, DE, DO, EMR, ENB, ESV, GD, GE, HAL, JOY, KGC, KO, LMT, MA, MMM, NEM, NOG, NOV, OAS, PACB, PCL, RGLD, SBUX, SDRL, SLB, SLW, SO, STO, TD, TESO, UTX, V, VLO, WM
  • A Once In A Generation Change For Stocks [View article]
    An excellent article.

Thankyou for sharing

Oct 30, 2014. 02:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Dynamics: Undervalued With 10%-15% Upside [View article]
    Hi,
    I am using the WACC of 9.86%. Within the WACC the numbers are:
    Tax rate = 40%
    Cost of equity = 10.84%
    and a risk free rate of 3%.

Aug 6, 2014. 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • United Technologies: Expect Another 10% From This Defensive Company [View article]
    I believe the slight drop in operating income and profit margin decreased the valuation ay around 3 bucks.
    Thanks
    Jul 23, 2014. 12:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Deere & Company: Love The Company... But Its Not Cheap [View article]
    Hi and thank you for your comments.

I believe the stock price will puncture the $100.00 barrier in the future for the reasons stated in my final paragraph which include dividend increases, share buybacks and long-term growth in emerging markets.

I have also bought many things in my life that were worth buying that were not cheap (my house being the biggest). So, I think this is a worth while investment but it is my opinion that the stock is no longer in the value bin.

Thanks
    Jul 6, 2014. 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cameron International: Is This The Time To Buy? [View article]
    Cameron

Jun 2, 2014. 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: Infrastructure, Emerging Market Growth And Valuations [View article]
    Excellent points thank you for commenting!
    Jun 2, 2014. 01:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola: Free Cash Driving Shareholder Value [View article]
    Thank you for pointing that out. I have made corrections.
    All the best
    May 29, 2014. 04:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • National Oilwell Varco: Deep Sea Pressures Creating Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Klimbim,
    You are right about Seadrill. They have a younger fleet. In their overall fleet they have only 1 rig from the 80's and 1 from the early 90's. The rest are year 2000 and newer.
    May 20, 2014. 08:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ensco PLC: Short-Term Headwinds Equal Long-Term Value [View article]
    Hi Mike,
    I think it is. The company can concentrate more on volume and less on margins thus undercutting other companies in the bidding process.
    May 15, 2014. 11:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Continued Operating Weakness, Macro Risks, And Premium Valuation Make Caterpillar A Sell [View article]
    Thank you for the excellent article.
    I agree with your statements and believe the stock is worth ~$85.

Apr 29, 2014. 05:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Schlumberger NV: Where Do We Go From Here? [View article]
    Hi zbignue,
    Playing around with numbers the other morning, I came up with a target around $115, for next year. I also came up with a low valuation in the $92.00 range, so if we get a pull back, I don't think that is out of the question either.
    Cheers
    Apr 24, 2014. 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Schlumberger NV: Where Do We Go From Here? [View article]
    HI,
    I own both, sometimes HAL outperforms SLB then SLB outperforms HAL, so my opinion is own both.
    Apr 24, 2014. 08:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Caterpillar: Is This A Breakout Or Will The Stock Fall Back To $85? [View article]
    I do not think it is realistic for CAT to have no debt, the point of the article is to point out how much the debt is eroding shareholder value and to make a point that management should focus on reducing the amount of debt during these low rate times.
    This is supported by Mr. Coles statement " CAT Financial has been a star performer over the last 5 years but could quickly turn into a liability as rates rise and/or we see a protracted period of soft demand in CAT user end markets."

Apr 20, 2014. 11:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Statoil: Attractive Valuations Coupled With Reduced Government Stake To Provide Shareholder Value [View article]
    I was thinking about that. If the government stake is reduced to ~51% this frees up a lot of capital. With so many energy companies undervalued right now this is a prime opportunity for the company to purchase a company at a very good price.
    I believe this is one reason why the stock is running while others are flat.
    Mar 21, 2014. 12:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valero Energy: Reinvesting In Future Growth [View article]
    DAG,
    Thank you for a great read!

Mar 21, 2014. 09:36 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment