Jeff Williams

View Jeff Williams' Comments BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABB, AG, APA, AUY, BIZM, BNS, CAT, CMI, CNQ, DE, DO, EMR, ENB, ESV, GE, HAL, JOY, KGC, LMT, MA, MMM, NEM, NOG, NOV, OAS, PACB, PCL, RGLD, SBUX, SDRL, SLW, SO, STO, TD, TESO, V, VLO, WM
  • Statoil: Attractive Valuations Coupled With Reduced Government Stake To Provide Shareholder Value [View article]
    I was thinking about that. If the government stake is reduced to ~51% this frees up a lot of capital. With so many energy companies undervalued right now this is a prime opportunity for the company to purchase a company at a very good price.
    I believe this is one reason why the stock is running while others are flat.
    Mar 21 12:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valero Energy: Reinvesting In Future Growth [View article]
    DAG,
    Thank you for a great read!

Mar 21 09:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Natural Resources: Value Combined With Capital Appreciation And Dividend Growth [View article]
    I agree about the Oil and Gas sector and micro cap service companies as I am writing about a Canadian one right now.

As so many of them are undervalued right now, I believe it is a matter of time before the sector begins to catch up to the rest of the market.

Right now, I like the companies that have strong management that support dividend growth (pay me to wait) and / or companies that have a niche that support industry growth.

Mar 16 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesco: Why The Sudden Drop, And What To Expect Moving Forward [View article]
    I think the stock price is accounting for three issues:

1. Prolonged Winter - will have an effect on Q1 numbers
    2. Escalating tensions in Russia
    3. To a lesser point but magnifying the pullback is the recent pullback in oil prices

Mar 13 11:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyzing The Real Rate Of Return Of Southern Company [View article]
    Hi,

I meant that comment to be in a popularity point of view, not in terms of, this is not a place to be. Now when I read it, it came out wrong.

Jeff Williams
    Mar 3 11:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Retired At 45 [View instapost]
    I fully enjoyed the read!!
    Thankyou
    Feb 19 06:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple: I Maintain My High Price Target, And Here's Why [View article]
    Hi Alex,

Good article. I support your Ideas and also have a target of $650 for Apple in 2014.

Dec 31 01:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Low Inflation Tests World's Central Banks: Here's How To Position Yourself [View article]
    Appreciate the article!

All the best
    Dec 25 08:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halliburton: A Great Time To Step In [View article]
    Hi,
    I like many companies in this sector and believe many of them are undervalued. I currently like Schlumberger, NOV, Baker Hughes and of course Halliburton. WFT is interesting but I am not sure about the management. (tax issues)
    I will have to do a paper explaining my opinion more.
    Dec 23 11:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: All Systems Go For 2014 [View article]
    Thank you for the excellent article. I tend to agree and believe the stock could hit $650 in 2014.
    Dec 22 09:29 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fed Purchasing 20% Of New Issuance [View article]
    Thank you for the excellent read!
    I think we will be in a low interest rate environment for a while yet.

All the best
    Dec 22 07:23 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ensco Plc: 10% Undervalued With Significant Growth Ahead [View article]
    I enjoyed all three articles and tweeted them out.
    Nov 11 07:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ensco Plc: 10% Undervalued With Significant Growth Ahead [View article]
    I think 2014 is going to be a very profitable year for the sector.
    Nov 11 01:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • National Oilwell Varco Set For $90+ [View article]
    Own Schlumberger and am happy with that investment choice.
    Oct 22 04:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3M: Will Organic Growth Drive This Undervalued Giant? [View article]
    Allan,
    Thank you for your insight.
    Oct 21 06:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment