Jeff Williams

View Jeff Williams' Comments BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABB, AG, APA, AUY, BIZM, BNS, CAM, CAT, CMI, CNQ, DE, DO, EMR, ENB, ESV, GD, GE, HAL, JOY, KGC, KO, LMT, MA, MMM, NEM, NOG, NOV, OAS, PACB, PCL, RGLD, SBUX, SDRL, SLB, SLW, SO, STO, TD, TESO, UTX, V, VLO, WM
  • Schlumberger NV: Where Do We Go From Here? [View article]
    Hi zbignue,
    Playing around with numbers the other morning, I came up with a target around $115, for next year. I also came up with a low valuation in the $92.00 range, so if we get a pull back, I don't think that is out of the question either.
    Cheers
    Apr 24, 2014. 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Schlumberger NV: Where Do We Go From Here? [View article]
    HI,
    I own both, sometimes HAL outperforms SLB then SLB outperforms HAL, so my opinion is own both.
    Apr 24, 2014. 08:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Caterpillar: Is This A Breakout Or Will The Stock Fall Back To $85? [View article]
    I do not think it is realistic for CAT to have no debt, the point of the article is to point out how much the debt is eroding shareholder value and to make a point that management should focus on reducing the amount of debt during these low rate times.
    This is supported by Mr. Coles statement " CAT Financial has been a star performer over the last 5 years but could quickly turn into a liability as rates rise and/or we see a protracted period of soft demand in CAT user end markets."

Apr 20, 2014. 11:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Statoil: Attractive Valuations Coupled With Reduced Government Stake To Provide Shareholder Value [View article]
    I was thinking about that. If the government stake is reduced to ~51% this frees up a lot of capital. With so many energy companies undervalued right now this is a prime opportunity for the company to purchase a company at a very good price.
    I believe this is one reason why the stock is running while others are flat.
    Mar 21, 2014. 12:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valero Energy: Reinvesting In Future Growth [View article]
    DAG,
    Thank you for a great read!

Mar 21, 2014. 09:36 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Natural Resources: Value Combined With Capital Appreciation And Dividend Growth [View article]
    I agree about the Oil and Gas sector and micro cap service companies as I am writing about a Canadian one right now.

As so many of them are undervalued right now, I believe it is a matter of time before the sector begins to catch up to the rest of the market.

Right now, I like the companies that have strong management that support dividend growth (pay me to wait) and / or companies that have a niche that support industry growth.

Mar 16, 2014. 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesco: Why The Sudden Drop, And What To Expect Moving Forward [View article]
    I think the stock price is accounting for three issues:

1. Prolonged Winter - will have an effect on Q1 numbers
    2. Escalating tensions in Russia
    3. To a lesser point but magnifying the pullback is the recent pullback in oil prices

Mar 13, 2014. 11:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyzing The Real Rate Of Return Of Southern Company [View article]
    Hi,

I meant that comment to be in a popularity point of view, not in terms of, this is not a place to be. Now when I read it, it came out wrong.

Jeff Williams
    Mar 3, 2014. 11:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Retired At 45 [View instapost]
    I fully enjoyed the read!!
    Thankyou
    Feb 19, 2014. 06:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple: I Maintain My High Price Target, And Here's Why [View article]
    Hi Alex,

Good article. I support your Ideas and also have a target of $650 for Apple in 2014.

Dec 31, 2013. 01:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Low Inflation Tests World's Central Banks: Here's How To Position Yourself [View article]
    Appreciate the article!

All the best
    Dec 25, 2013. 08:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halliburton: A Great Time To Step In [View article]
    Hi,
    I like many companies in this sector and believe many of them are undervalued. I currently like Schlumberger, NOV, Baker Hughes and of course Halliburton. WFT is interesting but I am not sure about the management. (tax issues)
    I will have to do a paper explaining my opinion more.
    Dec 23, 2013. 11:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: All Systems Go For 2014 [View article]
    Thank you for the excellent article. I tend to agree and believe the stock could hit $650 in 2014.
    Dec 22, 2013. 09:29 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fed Purchasing 20% Of New Issuance [View article]
    Thank you for the excellent read!
    I think we will be in a low interest rate environment for a while yet.

All the best
    Dec 22, 2013. 07:23 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ensco Plc: 10% Undervalued With Significant Growth Ahead [View article]
    I enjoyed all three articles and tweeted them out.
    Nov 11, 2013. 07:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment