Jeff Williams

View Jeff Williams' Comments BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABB, AG, APA, AUY, BIZM, BNS, CAM, CAT, CMI, CNQ, DE, DO, EMR, ENB, ESV, GD, GE, HAL, JOY, KGC, KO, LMT, MA, MMM, NEM, NOG, NOV, OAS, PACB, PCL, RGLD, SBUX, SDRL, SLB, SLW, SO, STO, TD, TESO, UTX, V, VLO, WM
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • At This Point In The Market, Is Costco A Buy? [View article]
    Apr 6, 2015. 09:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa's (V) Management Presents at Barclays Emerging Payments Forum 2015 - Conference Call Transcript [View article]
    agreed!
    Mar 30, 2015. 11:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Target's Streamlined Focus Is Creating A Long-Term Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Hi Return Policy at Target,

Thank you for the comments regarding the article. You bring up a great point about the 40% forecast in growth. It would be interesting to hear other (3rd party) estimates regarding online sales growth for the company.

Mar 26, 2015. 03:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Once In A Generation Change For Stocks [View article]
    An excellent article.

Thankyou for sharing

Oct 30, 2014. 02:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • General Dynamics: Undervalued With 10%-15% Upside [View article]
    Hi,
    I am using the WACC of 9.86%. Within the WACC the numbers are:
    Tax rate = 40%
    Cost of equity = 10.84%
    and a risk free rate of 3%.

Aug 6, 2014. 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • United Technologies: Expect Another 10% From This Defensive Company [View article]
    I believe the slight drop in operating income and profit margin decreased the valuation ay around 3 bucks.
    Thanks
    Jul 23, 2014. 12:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Deere & Company: Love The Company... But Its Not Cheap [View article]
    Hi and thank you for your comments.

I believe the stock price will puncture the $100.00 barrier in the future for the reasons stated in my final paragraph which include dividend increases, share buybacks and long-term growth in emerging markets.

I have also bought many things in my life that were worth buying that were not cheap (my house being the biggest). So, I think this is a worth while investment but it is my opinion that the stock is no longer in the value bin.

Thanks
    Jul 6, 2014. 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cameron International: Is This The Time To Buy? [View article]
    Cameron

Jun 2, 2014. 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Visa: Infrastructure, Emerging Market Growth And Valuations [View article]
    Excellent points thank you for commenting!
    Jun 2, 2014. 01:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca-Cola: Free Cash Driving Shareholder Value [View article]
    Thank you for pointing that out. I have made corrections.
    All the best
    May 29, 2014. 04:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • National Oilwell Varco: Deep Sea Pressures Creating Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Klimbim,
    You are right about Seadrill. They have a younger fleet. In their overall fleet they have only 1 rig from the 80's and 1 from the early 90's. The rest are year 2000 and newer.
    May 20, 2014. 08:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ensco PLC: Short-Term Headwinds Equal Long-Term Value [View article]
    Hi Mike,
    I think it is. The company can concentrate more on volume and less on margins thus undercutting other companies in the bidding process.
    May 15, 2014. 11:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Continued Operating Weakness, Macro Risks, And Premium Valuation Make Caterpillar A Sell [View article]
    Thank you for the excellent article.
    I agree with your statements and believe the stock is worth ~$85.

Apr 29, 2014. 05:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Schlumberger NV: Where Do We Go From Here? [View article]
    Hi zbignue,
    Playing around with numbers the other morning, I came up with a target around $115, for next year. I also came up with a low valuation in the $92.00 range, so if we get a pull back, I don't think that is out of the question either.
    Cheers
    Apr 24, 2014. 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Schlumberger NV: Where Do We Go From Here? [View article]
    HI,
    I own both, sometimes HAL outperforms SLB then SLB outperforms HAL, so my opinion is own both.
    Apr 24, 2014. 08:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment