View as an RSS Feed
Credit Corrosion Continues: Delinquencies Hit Record
Dec. 2, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Jamie Dimon at the J.P. Morgan Cyclicals Conference
- Night Falls on New York's Zombie Hotels
Commercial Real Estate Decline a Major Challenge for Banks
Jul. 7, 2009 • 2 Comments
- IMN Real Estate Private Equity Conference Tidbits
- Forecast: Volatility
- Will a Bull Market Break Out?
FDIC Q109 Data Update
Editors' Pick • May. 29, 2009 • Comment!
- C&I Loans Are Starting to Unravel
- Is the Time Ripe for REITs?
- Loan Extensions: Bridge to Nowhere?
- Now Playing: Zombie Condos in Manhattan
- Shadow Banking System: Death from Nowhere
- Major Losses Shown in FDIC's Quarterly Banking Profile
- Bad Bank Loans at Extreme Levels
- Zombie Condos, Part II: Day of the Charge-Off
- Developments in Multi-Family Housing Don't Bode Well for New York Bancorp
- New York City's Apartment Boom: Bedroom Surprises
- How Big Was the NYC Housing Bubble?
- Pick Your Poison: Fair Market Value, Orderly Liquidation Value or Forced Liquidation Value
- Prepare for Shock and Awe in the New York City Real Estate Market
As Lending Ebbs, Excess Reserves Flow - A Lot
Jan. 6, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Trading Down: How Will Frugality Affect Retail Spending?
- NYC Commercial Meltdown: Listen to Residential's Message
- The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly in Bank Loans
Why the East and West Should Switch Roles
Nov. 16, 2008 • 2 Comments
- Coming Soon: The Zombie Condos That Ate New York
- New York City Hotels Going From Foist to Woist
- Triple B Coming to NYC: The Effects of Recent Bank Consolidations
- New York City Real Estate: As Good As T-Bills?