This user currently has no profile.
Jeffrey is the portfolio manager for JBH Capital, a small fund with investors consisting of friends and family members. He previously worked at a hedge fund as a research analyst and is currently pursuing a law degree. He is best known on Seeking Alpha for his article "The Trade That Netted Me More Than a 2000% Return"
- Description: Family Office Manager/Analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Casawash, you make a salien... on Facebook Q3 Earnings Outlook
- Thanks for the kind words. ... on Update: Overstock Growth Exceeds Estimates
- Yes, I am positive that the... on Facebook Q3 Earnings Outlook
- I own a substantial number ... on Facebook Q3 Earnings Outlook
- The pullback is because int... on Bank Of America: At An Inflection Point
Latest comments on Jeffrey Himelson's Articles