This user currently has no profile.
Jeff Korzenik is the chief investment officer of Caturano Wealth Management, LLC in Boston. A 22-year industry veteran, Korzenik’s background includes research and management roles at some of the country’s largest investment firms. Before moving to New England, he held positions in New York, Chicago and London. Jeff’s work has been cited or appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, The Boston Globe, the Boston Business Journal, Die Zeit and various industry publications. He has been interviewed numerous times for radio and recently appeared on Bloomberg TV’s “Money and Politics.” A specialist in asset allocation, derivatives and intermarket relationships, Korzenik was invited to testify on Capitol Hill as an ...More expert witness in the use of commodity indexes by pensions and other institutional investors. An active member of Massachusetts’ North Shore community, Korzenik serves on the boards of several charitable organizations which support the educational, environmental and cultural quality of life within the region. Korzenik holds an A.B, economics from Princeton University and also earned a Certificate of Proficiency in Near Eastern Studies from that institution. Visit Jeffrey's blog: Inefficient Frontiers (http://inefficientfrontiers.wordpress.com)
- Description: Portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks, Desiderius Erasmus,... on Understanding the 'Q' Recovery
- IMPORTANT UPDATE (8/7/9 10:... on Clunker Conservation
- I haven't changed my mind, ... on Fundamental Misconceptions in the Speculation D...
- A quick note of thanks to a... on Fundamental Misconceptions in the Speculation D...
- rayden-I don't normally tak... on Why Crude Oil Traders Should Care About Wheat
Latest comments on Jeffrey's Articles
- fedup13 on Crude Oil Trading Regulation: A Terrible Idea W...
- djj420 on New CFTC Rules May Be a Boon to Commodity-Relat...
- CC_Gold on New CFTC Rules May Be a Boon to Commodity-Relat...
- Value Added on New CFTC Rules May Be a Boon to Commodity-Relat...
- Pi106 on New CFTC Rules May Be a Boon to Commodity-Relat...