View as an RSS Feed
View Jeffrey Lin's Articles BY TICKER:
- Rolling with the Transports: Rail and Truckers
- Mining Giants: The Plot Thickens
- Tracking the Energy / Commodities Bounce
- Investing in Infrastructure
- Is China's Olympics Vacation Affecting Commodities Markets?
- Yikes, But Duh: Housing Bottom Could Be Two Years Off
- ABB / Kuhlman: Sweetspot for the Power Grid
- Transocean's New Contract an Antidote to Oil's Volatility
- Precision Castparts: An Abandoned Growth Story, Part II
- Precision Castparts: an Abandoned Growth Story, Part I
- It's Not Too Late to Buy Coal
- How Not To Trade the Chinese Earthquake
A Look at ABB's Picture-Perfect Quarter
Apr. 25, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Industrials Look Strong in Spite of GE
- Eaton Scores First for Industrials
- With Oil Service, Engineering and Construction, McDermott is an Ideal Hybrid
- ABB Poised to Cherry Pick Businesses Off of Siemens
- Southern Copper Rises with the Commodities Bull Cycle
- Banks Worth Next to Nothing, Bernanke Has No Solution
Will Corning's Momentum Keep Pace in a Recession?
Jan. 7, 2008 • Comment!
- U.S. Steel a Strong Takeover Target
- China Raises Oil Processing 12%: Who Will Benefit?
- Upside Expected on Manitowoc's Q3 Earnings
- Weak Stainless Steel Demand Makes CVRD Dicey
- Honeywell Not Hindered by Housing; Foster and Fluor Are Also Buys
- GEO Group: Sentenced to Limited Gains, Federal Regulation
- Honeywell Sweeter than Boeing During Dreamliner Delay
- Brush Engineered Materials Does not Measure Up to Precision Castparts
- Crane Demand Lifts Manitowoc's Potential
- Corning's New Fiber Will Light It Up
Fed Sets Up for Possible Rate Cut In September
Aug. 20, 2007 • Comment!
- Akamai: No Longer Growing At Warp Speed