Jeffrey McLarty is a Canadian from South Western Ontario with diverse engineering experience from working at Research in Motion, Christie Digital, Ontario Power Generation and Anchor Lamina. Jeffrey uses both an education in engineering and applied experience investing along with math and the sciences and analytical thinking in any new venture or investment. With 10 years of investing experience and 4 as a landlord, time frames for investing ideas are dynamic and vary between weeks to decades. Investment style normally involves calculated risk and often uses derivatives to hypothetically guarantee cash flows while optimizing potential returns.
This area is reserved for Jeffrey McLarty's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Jeffrey McLarty.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jeffrey McLarty.
Currently, there are no book details for Jeffrey McLarty.
Latest Comments more »
- Hello All, It's me, the Aut... on Canadian Solar: Opportunity in Multiple Contrac...
- Oscar - ThanksJason Bourne ... on Diving Into the Water ETF
- Nyka,Yup I was vague, but g... on Johnson Controls Reports Wednesday: Optimistic ...
- Great Piece! on Trading Put Options With Buffett
- Derricson - Thank-you for y... on Getting Out of Leveraged Gold