This user currently has no profile.
Jeffrey McLarty is a Canadian from South Western Ontario with diverse engineering experience from working at Research in Motion, Christie Digital, Ontario Power Generation and Anchor Lamina. Jeffrey uses both an education in engineering and applied experience investing along with math and the sciences and analytical thinking in any new venture or investment. With 10 years of investing experience and 4 as a landlord, time frames for investing ideas are dynamic and vary between weeks to decades. Investment style normally involves calculated risk and often uses derivatives to hypothetically guarantee cash flows while optimizing potential returns.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Hello All, It's me, the Aut... on Canadian Solar: Opportunity in Multiple Contrac...
- Oscar - ThanksJason Bourne ... on Diving Into the Water ETF
- Nyka,Yup I was vague, but g... on Johnson Controls Reports Wednesday: Optimistic ...
- Great Piece! on Trading Put Options With Buffett
- Derricson - Thank-you for y... on Getting Out of Leveraged Gold