This user currently has no profile.
Jeffrey is a small time landlord and investor living in Lexington, KY; he recently graduated with a BA in general studies. As a die hard value investor, he finds micro and nano cap companies to be of great interest (and increasingly, the most undervalued). Check out his blog at www.ragnarisapirate.blogspot.com.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Differences In The Types Of 'Bad' Governance http://seekingalpha.com/a/18bu3 Mar 5, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Exactly! In fact, if Barkle... on Solitron Poised For Value Creation With Activis...
- This is what makes me think... on Solitron Poised For Value Creation With Activis...
- If he exercises his options... on Solitron Poised For Value Creation With Activis...
- This deal reminds me of the... on ALJ Regional Holdings' New Acquisition Unlocks ...
- fair point, however, this w... on Sturm Ruger: Looks So Good, That It Can't (Or C...