View as an RSS Feed
View Jeffrey Moore's Articles BY TICKER:
- Nevada Gold Is a Good Bet
- Itex: Poisoning Their Own Common Stock
- Food Technology Service: Value and Market Timing Lessons
Thomas Hoenig: An Interesting Fed Governor
on Dec. 15, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Activists Want to Return $5 Million to ITEX Shareholders
- If U.S. Suffers Hyperinflation, How Would ITEX and Barter Markets Fare?
- ITEX Proxy Contest Heats Up
- Activists Can Run ITEX Without Current Management
Government Home Loans: No Longer in the Public Interest
on Oct. 21, 2010 • Comment!
- All the Winning Catalysts for Nevada Gold
- How Far the Finish Line Has Moved
- Defending the Undefendable: Biglari Never Claimed to Be Buffett
- Charles & Colvard's Filing: Turning Potential Into Money
- Microsoft's Dumb Debt Plan
- The Gold (Nevada Gold) That's Not in a Bubble
- Notes From Biglari Holdings Shareholder Meeting
- Why I'm Still Optimistic About Biglari Holdings
Odds on Sunday's Healthcare Vote
on Mar. 21, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Valuable Ideas From the Value Investing Congress
- Jones Soda and Reeds Merger Lacks Fizz
- Boss Holdings: An Arbitrage Opportunity for Individual Investors
Buffett's YouTube Video Views: Why Value Investing Is for Few
on Feb. 28, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Contango's CEO Tells It Like It Is
- What Is Biglari's Next Big Investment After Steak 'n Shake?
- Another Reason Why Coke Is so Successful
- Why Steak 'n Shake's Fremont Michigan Buyout Is Good
Video: The Trillion Dollar Bet
on Dec. 13, 2009 • Comment!
- The British Aren't Idiots? Time Will Tell
Market Outlook: Why I Am Scared
on Oct. 7, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Why Is Fortunet Finally Being Valued Properly?
- Western Sizzlin' Shows It Adheres to Core Value Fundamentals
- Time for Jeff Macke to Pay Up on Sears Bet