View Jeffrey Saut's Articles BY TICKER:
- Favoring the Up Side at the Start of the New Year
- Saut: The Slow Return of Risk Appetite
- Sensing a Market Turning Point
- Jeffrey Saut: A Rally in the Works?
- Saut: When Stocks Ignore Bad News, That's Good News
Saut: Employing Hedging Strategy, Emphasis on Decent Fundamentals, Dividends
Dec. 2, 2008 • Comment!
- Inspiring New Leadership Could Transform Market Blues
- TARP's Ever Changing Rules Create Market Confusion
- Jeffrey Saut: Hedging Positions in Unprecedented Times
- After Presidential Pause, Markets Could Trend Higher Through Thanksgiving
- SPX: The World Is Not Yet Coming to an End
First Steps to Some Stabilization
Oct. 21, 2008 • Comment!
- Jeffrey Saut: Be the Second Mouse That Gets the Cheese
- Saut: Consider These CEFs at a Substantial Discount
- Saut: Sell Financials, Gold; Some Buy Ideas
- Energy: Now's the Time to Be Bold
- Jeffrey Saut: Credit Spreads Remain Too Wide
- Is This a Market or a Rodeo?
- Time To Gradually Reaccumulate Energy Stocks - And Gold
- The Market's Painful Ups and Downs
- Watching the 'Two Marks of the Bear'
- Constructive on Stocks: Selling Some Financials, Shorting Energy
- Crude Decline Bullish for Stocks: Rebalance & Buy on Weakness
- Hoping for a Rally in This Whipsaw Environment
Jeffrey Saut: This Is a Critical Week
Jul. 8, 2008 • Comment!
- End of Quarter Window 'Un-dressing'
- Saut: We're in the Middle of a 'W' Market; Scale Into Positions
- Saut: Opportunistic Buys in This Schizophrenic Market
- Saut: It's Time to Reduce 'Stuff' Stocks, Buy High Yielders
- Saut: Increasingly Bullish on E&P Oil Companies, Avoiding Financials
- Saut: Are We Entering a New Kind of Investment Environment?
- Four Stocks That Are Working and Oil Cost in a Working Person's Terms