I am Jeremy Blum, the Credit Manager for a mid-sized publicly traded bank. My portfolio tends to be 70-80% mid-cap and large cap value stocks, with the rest deep value small caps.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: ETFs, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Jeremy Blum.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jeremy Blum.
Currently, there are no book details for Jeremy Blum.
Latest Comments more »
- Henry, I also invest in bea... on Has Genworth Turned The Corner?
- Teenie, I'm a career banker... on Vestin - Trading Below Liquidation Value, Upcom...
- The company is making loans... on Vestin - Trading Below Liquidation Value, Upcom...
- NVTL looks like it got caug... on A Value Play Into 2013
- Teenie, this company should... on Vestin - Trading Below Liquidation Value, Upcom...