This user currently has no profile.
Hi, I am Jeremy Blum, and I recently retired. I was the Credit Manager for a mid-sized publicly traded bank. My portfolio tends to be 70-80% mid-cap and large cap value stocks, with the rest deep value small caps. I also do a limited amount of shorting.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- You talk a lot about the ra... on Key Tronic - 80% Upside And An Exciting Acquisi...
- I am neutral on ANGI. Yes i... on Angie's List: The End May Be Nigh
- I'll add a few more items t... on Danger Zone: NCR Corporation
- I can answer a few of these... on Despite Run, ALJ Regional Holding's Deal Making...
- They are too small to have ... on Despite Run, ALJ Regional Holding's Deal Making...