This user currently has no profile.
I am Jeremy Blum, the Credit Manager for a mid-sized publicly traded bank. My portfolio tends to be 70-80% mid-cap and large cap value stocks, with the rest deep value small caps.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: ETFs, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- No bank I know gets Signatu... on Signature Bank: Fantastic Story To Own
- DRYS may get only 20% of it... on Sell DryShips And Consider A Real Dry Shipping ...
- Nice article but it doesn't... on Key Tronic: Wait For This Underfollowed, Underv...
- Major flaw in your article.... on Genworth Is Overbought And Could Be Poised To D...
- The low PE ratio on a stabl... on Transocean, Why Bother?