This user currently has no profile.
Hi, I am Jeremy Blum, and I recently retired. I was the Credit Manager for a mid-sized publicly traded bank. My portfolio tends to be 70-80% mid-cap and large cap value stocks, with the rest deep value small caps. I also do a limited amount of shorting.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, ETFs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- How can you write an articl... on Valeant Pharmaceuticals Is A Risky Investment F...
- You have an error in your f... on 5 More Undervalued Companies For The Defensive ...
- 60 minutes recently ran a s... on GNC: A Potential Supplement For Any Portfolio
- You overly trivialize the i... on SolarCity: Undervalued In The Face Of Possible ...
- Thanks for the article. It ... on Builder's Firstsource: Operating Leverage Will ...