This user currently has no profile.
Dr. Jeremy Howard worked for ten years in convertible securities in London and New York for two global investment banks. His roles encompassed both research and trading. In 2005 Dr. Howard left the banks to set up his own private venture capital company, Aspiration Capital Management LLP (http://www.aspirationcapital.com/), in London. Aspiration Capital has backed successful UK starts such as: BrightSale.com, Slurp.co.uk (http://slurp.co.uk/) and SalesPush.com. Dr. Howard now works as VC investor and also as a consultant to asset allocators on hedge fund investments (with particular emphasis on convertibles). Dr. Howard holds a Phd. in political science from Oxford University. Prior to his career in banking, Dr. Howard ...More worked in the Conservative Research Department.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Jeremy Howard's Articles
- Private investor on The Convertibles Collapse Offers Investment Les...
- Wildhawk on The Convertibles Collapse Offers Investment Les...
- psyclepump on The Convertibles Collapse Offers Investment Les...
- Old Trader on The Convertibles Collapse Offers Investment Les...
- topicviewer on The Convertibles Collapse Offers Investment Les...