This user currently has no profile.
Most recently, Jeremy held the title of Assistant Vice President at a listed investment bank's asset management group as a buy-side analyst. Previously he worked as a senior valuation analyst for a large international accounting firm. He has also worked in sales for a separate listed investment bank and as a consultant to the insurance brokerage industry. Currently, he manages a long-focused equity and debt portfolio. His financial research interests include capital budgeting, capital markets history, political economy, accounting, speculative patterns in securities prices and firm valuation. He is also interested in military history, modern philosophy and literature. Jeremy is a CFA charter holder.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
http://slate.me/R2kGX3 Four Companies That Together Provided Most of 2012 Earnings Growth Dec 3, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Would Brando buy IBM or Ama... on Why Stan Druckenmiller Is Wrong On IBM
- You're right, I missed abou... on Evaluating Store Overlap Between Walgreen And R...
- Mondelez is worth far more ... on The Battle For Mondelez: Coke Vs. Pepsi?
- I think they could refresh ... on Yen Bid Ahead Of Bank Of Japan
- It is something like 5% or ... on A Tale Of 2 Giant Telecoms With Giant Yields
Latest comments on Jeremy's Articles
- jerryki on 3 Issues With Senior Housing Properties Trust W...
- Bucknfl on 3 Issues With Senior Housing Properties Trust W...
- GD on 3 Issues With Senior Housing Properties Trust W...
- WheresTheDough on 3 Issues With Senior Housing Properties Trust W...
- Jeremy Johnson on 3 Issues With Senior Housing Properties Trust W...