Most recently, Jeremy held the title of Assistant Vice President at a listed investment bank's asset management group as a buy-side analyst. Previously he worked as a senior valuation analyst for a large international accounting firm. He has also worked in sales for a separate listed investment bank and as a consultant to the insurance brokerage industry. Currently, he manages a long-focused equity and debt portfolio. His financial research interests include capital budgeting, capital markets history, political economy, accounting, speculative patterns in securities prices and firm valuation. He is also interested in military history, modern philosophy and literature. Jeremy is a CFA charter holder.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Jeremy Johnson.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jeremy Johnson.
Currently, there are no book details for Jeremy Johnson.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
http://slate.me/R2kGX3 Four Companies That Together Provided Most of 2012 Earnings Growth Dec 3, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- 42k an hour is way too high... on J.C. Penney (JCP) confirms Ron Johnson is "step...
- Ventas and HCP have done mu... on 3 Issues With Senior Housing Properties Trust W...
- It doesn't matter how the i... on Making Sense Of Amazon's Market Value
- The interest rate markets a... on The Fed Is Not Pushing Stock Prices Higher
- Cyprus is a banking hub for... on "The market appears too sanguine in its view th...
Latest comments on Jeremy's Articles