Jeremy Richards

View Jeremy Richards' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Tuesday Trade: Why Zalicus News Merits My Very Bullish Call [View article]
    LET US BE CLEAR. Your Articles on Zalicus have been very Good. We bought in heavy 2M shares of ZLCS and drove the price up.

Today we sold 50% of our holdings in both ZLCS and (ARNA).We will hold the rest of our long position and use a $1.20 stop loss on ZLCS. We started a long position in CPST with some of the funds. CPST trades with a forward P/E of 17, has a 30% to 40% yearly growth rate. 25% of the float is short = over 50M shares.

The tweet 6/19/2012 1:40pm(Jeremy Richards ‏@JeremyRichards9
    $ZLCS, sold 50% of a long position above $1.50 locked in 50%, Sold 50% of ARNA today at $10+. New long in $CPST

Some good DD by a dedicated investor>
    Many investors have patiently waited for CPST stock to rise to rewarding levels only to be disappointed with a downward bias to the price. The major impetus for CPST will be the clarification to analysts and fund investors that the low price of natural gas vis a vis oil is actually a plus. Many have miscalculated that the slowdown in the natural gas industry due to overabundance has hindered and will hinder CPST turbine sales. A large portion of CPST sales comes from the oil and gas industry. Domestic oil exploration is increasing and most gas drillers have not used CPST technology. The macroeconomics of low natural gas prices is propelling CPST sales. New U.S. federal regulations on flaring and most recently the new Russian flaring regulations will add fuel to CPST sales. CPST is expanding globally as natural gas transitioning becomes more viable as the spread between oil and NG remains wide. CPST has morphed itself into a natural gas company. Thus, low gas prices have a positive impact on CPST sales. As more investors become aware of this potent macroeconomic fact, we should experience the stock price moving higher. It does not matter if a democrat or a republican wins the White House nor their political representation in congress. The U.S. as well as other global companies are seeing low natural gas prices as the most convenient way to transition away from more expensive fuel oils. Natural gas is the premier fuel for CPST turbines. Therefore, think of the company as a natural gas company selling its turbines to burn the most cost effective fuel. The price spread between oil and natural gas is the major propellant for the stock. We believe it is time to be invested, accumulate, and be patient.

United Nations will host the Rio+20: The Future We Want Conference on Sustainable Development.

The conference is June 20 – 22nd The company will share information on Capstone Turbine Corporation’s low emission microturbine technology.

RIO+20 is a big awarness for CPST.

“At the Rio+20 Conference, world leaders, along with thousands of participants from governments, the private sector, NGOs and other groups, will come together to shape how we can reduce poverty, advance social equity and ensure environmental protection on an ever more crowded planet to get to the future we want.

The United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (UNCSD) is being organized in pursuance of General Assembly Resolution 64/236 (A/RES/64/236), and will take place in Brazil on 20-22 June 2012 to mark the 20th anniversary of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED), in Rio de Janeiro, and the 10th anniversary of the 2002 World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) in Johannesburg.

The Rio+20 Conference It is envisaged as a Conference at the highest possible level, including Heads of State and Government or other representatives. The Conference will result in a focused political document.”

Good luck with your investments.

JR.
    Jun 20 02:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Expecting Rentech To Double In 2012: Good Time To Buy [View article]
    ON 3/27/12 We decided to sell some of holdings in RTK at $2.19 down to $2.14 when our chart technical analyst said it had topped out. We tweeted this under jeremyrichards9 also suggested people use a $2.10 stop loss. Our cost basis is $1.40 per share.
    Mar 29 03:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zalicus Bolsters Cash Position [View article]
    Jason, I hope your doing well? Question: Zacks currently rates Zalicus at Outperform with $3 price target. Have you considered changing the rating to Buy? Given the market cap size and cash on balance sheet along with the prospects for Zalicus surely its a bargain buy. MLV rates Zalicus at buy with $4 target. Wedbush has a $5 price target outperform rating.
    Mar 29 12:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FDA Approval Practically A Done Deal For Keryx And AEterna Zentaris [View article]

I write in response to Mr. Feuerstein's uninformed, inflammatory and accusatory comments which are completely without merit. It is rather sad that the street.com allows such publications by "tabloid" journalists. Firstly, I run "A" Private Fund, not the California LLC Mr.Feuerstein mentions. It is "Private" and due to moral and professional considerations, I will not discuss the specific investors and/ or funds in the fund. Secondly, Mr. Feuerstein challenges that the MDs in my article are not verifiable. Had Mr. Feuerstein thoroughly read and comprehended my previous articles that he mentioned, he would have seen that a significant amount of Dr. Wurlitzer's background in my November 14, 2011 article which actually contains his name within the title. Finally, Mr. Feuerstein inaccurately alleges that stockholder names are published on Bloomberg. Mr.Feuerstein may be living in the archaic days when paper stick certificates were registered and held. In today's modern world, shares are traded electronically and are typically held in "street name" meaning they are held in the name of the brokerage house. Further, for a brokerage to disclose an individual's name and holdings to Bloomberg would be a violation of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) act. SEC regulations require the investor (not the brokerage) disclosure when 5% or more is held. If Mr. Feuerstein does the math, an investor would need to hold over 3 times the quoted levels to meet the threshold required.

I sincerely hope that Mr.Feuerstein can focus on true market issues and focus on facts rather than propagating false and misleading information.
    Mar 6 12:43 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analysts Are Bullish On Capstone Turbine; Energized For Extreme Upside [View article]
    Stop loss set at break below $1.10.
    Feb 28 01:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vical: 2012 Should Be A Huge Year [View article]
    Thanks. I appreciate your insight. The data is expected 2Q2012 per the company's presentation in January, 2012. Additonally, it should be noted that I try to be conservative in my analysis and therefore assumed relatively low pricing and price/sales multiple.
    Feb 16 10:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why A123 Systems Is A Buy And Offers 700% Upside Potential Over The Next 3 Years [View article]
    Wunderlich has made some bad calls, one being on December 8, 2011, Wunderlich Securities downgraded MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) from Buy to Sell. Since the sell rating WFR has seen its stock price rise 45%.
    Feb 13 08:16 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Roche About To Buy AEterna-Zentaris? [View article]
    Any person that is posting negative remarks = IS simply holding short. What is sad and wrong is investors that sell at loss based on false misleading information.

I do my best to provide honest facts. I do not get paid to do this. I deleted over 70 stocktalks with my views and alerts.

People that buy a stock based on a fresh article from me will more than likely see a gain. Its up to you to decide when to buy or sell.
    Oct 28 11:31 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AEterna Zentaris Is A Greatly Undervalued, Must-Buy Biotech [View article]
    My Track record shows gains on 80% of stocks the fund has invested in along with articles published. AEZS we started at $1.15 hit $2.68.
    LVLT we started at $1.05 hit $2.67 we locked in a 63% gain.
    ZLCS started at $1.29 hit $3.21 we sold for 110% gain then bought back and stopped out with a 25% loss and held a gain of 85%.
    RTK we started at $1.05 hit $1.48 sold with a 20% gain.
    RNN started at $1.30 hit $1.90 stopped out with a 25% gain.
    PWAV started at $1.63 hit $4.87 we gained 175%.
    VG started at $1.40 hit $5.39 sold with a 145% gain.
    VLNC started at $1.39 hit $1.84 sold for a 20% gain.
    VICL we started at $2.73 went to $2.90 we broke even.
    EXTR we started at $3.75 hit $4 we stopped out at $3.45 lost 8%.
    KERX we locked in a 40% gain.

I don't need to go on. Any person can go view the stocks when I first wrote about. View the date and price and then chart them after to see gains.

FACT ! The fund I manage holds a 63% gain for this year. I have spoken with Dow Jones news pr and Reuters in regards to my KERX,VG and PWAV articles. I have also spoken with the CEO's of most of the companies. I publish articles on seekingalpha not for my own gain but for what I believe in. I also post stocktalks ahead of time letting investors know I will be writing an article.

We do NOT sell positions when the articles are published.
    Oct 11 02:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Reasons to Consider Buying Level 3 [View article]
    5/31/11 Level 3 $2.46 was a 52 week high. Plantseeds I am sure you covered your short position. Such a shame you didn't have the brains to invest and make 100% to 125% in 9 months on Level 3.

Lets see you become a contributor. My articles have helped individuals make over 300% gains. I have had many people thank me. (VG) (seekingalpha.com/symbo...) (seekingalpha.com/symbo...) (seekingalpha.com/symbo...) (seekingalpha.com/symbo...) (seekingalpha.com/symbo...) (seekingalpha.com/symbo...) (seekingalpha.com/symbo...) (seekingalpha.com/symbo...).

I have an 80% reward ratio track record.
    Jun 1 07:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Level 3: A Takeover Target With 100% Upside [View article]
    And the question is did you take your own advice? On Mar 17, 2011 You said Go Short when I said BUY LVLT and it was $1.27 then. Now $2.33.
    May 29 12:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Level 3 Is Now Worth Buying Again [View article]
    So I was off by 6 weeks. 12 weeks later LVLT 50% gain $1.65 high.
    Feb 27 11:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Extreme Networks: Extreme Upside Potential [View article]
    CORRECTION - of the stocks listed above, I am long EXTR and FFIV.
    Feb 27 10:51 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why AEterna Zentaris Still Retains 200% to 300% Upside Potential [View article]

AEZS has scheduled a presentation on two of the Company's novel anticancer compounds, AEZS-108 and AEZS-129, at Bio Partnering North America on Monday, February 28, 2011, at 4 p.m. (Pacific Time) in the West Meeting Room 218, of the Vancouver Convention Center in Vancouver, Canada. Rumor is AEZS will possibly announce the Asian partnership deal next week at this conference.
    Feb 23 11:38 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analysts Say AEterna Zentaris Should Be Valued 200% to 300% Higher [View article]
    CORRECTION ERROR: (This week AEZS had Versant analyst raise his price target:)

Should read: This week Versant analyst raised his price target on AEZS.
    Dec 16 10:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment